my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Slayer - Brixton Academy - Nov, '06

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slayer - Brixton Academy - Nov, '06
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted August 29, 2006 06:43     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sun 19 Nov: Carling Academy Brixton
Unholy Alliance Chapter II

Featuring: Slayer, In Flames, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom and Thine eyes Bleed. Under 14's to be accompanied by an adult and seated in the Circle

6pm-11pm

(I've heard of - but don't know the music - of all of the other bands on this line up. However, seems like a good one, so I've booked up two tickets.)

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 29, 2006 11:12     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw that tour in July (day after my birthday - awesome present!) the only difference beng no In Flames (Mastadon instead). Great show. Children Of Bodom almost stole the whole thing. Lamb Of God were really good too. If you've never heard of the other bands I'll give you a little startup listening:

In Flames - Colony (best they've ever done) or The Jester Race (2nd best) Their new stuff isn't very good.

Children Of Bodom (Hate Crew Death Roll or Hatebreeder. The latter one has much more neo-classical guitaring)

Lamb Of God - As The Palace Burns (awesome new thrash. Ashes Of The Wake is just as good)

Thine Eyes Bleed were really good too, but I have none of their stuff so I can't recommend anything.

Have a blast at the show! Be sure to give us a review!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 29, 2006 19:15     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan