my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 365 days ago somethin bad happen (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: 365 days ago somethin bad happen
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 28, 2006 00:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I marked the passing with Phobos, Negatron and decent splash of spiced rum.

I've really been digging "Phobos" as of late...

Now I kinda miss Eric as well!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 28, 2006 02:36     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a weido for birthdays and dates that people have died. I spent the whole day spinning the Voivod catalog at work. My son (who shares a birthday with Piggy) and I wore matching D.H. tees and watched DVOD last night. It was nice.

Monday, we get to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of running for our fucking lives. Tuesday, we'll celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the death of New Orleans.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 28, 2006 05:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I'm a weido for birthdays and dates that people have died. I spent the whole day spinning the Voivod catalog at work. My son (who shares a birthday with Piggy) and I wore matching D.H. tees and watched DVOD last night. It was nice.

This is great. My son wears Iron Maiden T-shirts and is dying to see them live (this tour maybe?) He wants a Bruce Dickinson Autograph now. Where is that to find? Anyone has one?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan