my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Hand of God!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Hand of God!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 25, 2006 05:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Worried that your disgusting sexual practices conflict with your Christian faith? Worry no longer, my brothers and sisters!

Fisting
"Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and for the skill and patience to fist his wife correctly and maximize her pleasure. The wife should pray for openness and readiness to receive God’s love and grace in the form of her husband’s hand."

Oral
"However, he could have easily avoided God’s wrath (and the penalty of death), by simply having the woman fellate him and then swallow his semen. This would have kept him from impregnating her, as well as completely prevented the spilling of seed that was an offense in God’s eyes. "

Anal
"Lamentations 2:10 describes how “The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground,” indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex."

And best of all, Threesomes!
"(1) To avoid the impropriety of male homosexuality, a heterosexual couple should not under any circumstances form a threesome with another man.
(2) Both women involved in the threesome must be willing to keep within traditional female roles (i.e., not taking on masculine appearance or behavior in or out of the bedroom) and recognize the male as the leader in the relationship."

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 25, 2006 11:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phew, what a relief.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 25, 2006 11:47     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first mention of 'fisting' on Voivodfan.com. Bravo, good sir!
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted August 25, 2006 11:53     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first mention of 'fisting' on Voivodfan.com. Bravo, good sir!

And I thought it said "fishing!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 25, 2006 12:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but Anal i read of that several times i think. Anus.com Maybe??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 25, 2006 14:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now, THIS is just plain weird:

"Q: Why can't the man swallow his own seed if the woman does not want to? It would not be homosexual because it is his own, and it would not spill. How can I partake of the spiritual replenishment of the living water without being homosexual?

A: There is nothing in the Scriptures that prohibits a man from swallowing his own semen if he so chooses. In fact, this is an ideal solution for avoiding the sin of “spilling seed” if the female partner is not willing to swallow, or if the man is masturbating alone. As you point out, there is nothing homosexual about swallowing your own semen because it does not involve having sex with another man. However, if you do choose to swallow your own ejaculate, be careful not to get any on yourself or your clothes. The same requirements regarding semen and cleanliness still apply (Leviticus 15:16-17). "

Still, they're not totally against homosexuality:

"You and your friend would be better off each drinking your own semen, as described above. If you want to do it together, that’s probably OK, as long as you don’t touch each other. "

This is the first time I've ever heard about The Fetish of Drinking Ones Own Living Water. Man, that is so stone cold farout it ain't even got it's own name!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2006 16:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does this also apply to the dog screwing the other dog then eating it's own barf up there in Monkey's avatar? I mean, dogs are God's little creatures, eh?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 25, 2006 19:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just when i thought i could never learn anything useful on this site

I can't believe i actully read this... i need a life, or at least dinner (waiting for my girlfriend to call so I can meet her for some good eats). I'm glad I'm an atheist so I have no worries.

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 26, 2006 15:11     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy fuck that was fun stuff...fun and sick. I guess that makes it even funnier!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 26, 2006 17:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice signature vman...hehe.

I think Mr. Luna and I discussed The Hand of God thread at least half the time we were on the trail...ah yes...Fisting. Great conversation piece.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 26, 2006 22:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"O God, God of our ancestors, are you not God in heaven above and ruler of all kingdoms below? You hold all power and might in your fist.” (2 Chronicles 20:6)

I'm sure there's nothing better than getting "slammed" in the cooch by the fist of God!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 27, 2006 04:36     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I think Mr. Luna and I discussed The Hand of God thread at least half the time we were on the trail...ah yes...Fisting.

A Fisting Trip in the Country! Lovely. Did you catch anything?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan