my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What a nice restaurant this is.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What a nice restaurant this is.
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 25, 2006 04:21     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's in Bombay and is called "Hitlers' Cross".

|  IP: Logged
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted August 25, 2006 04:51     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funnily enough, it has offended people. Who'da thunk it???
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5275866.stm

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 25, 2006 08:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Morgoth_Mothman:
Funnily enough, it has offended people.

REALLY???

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 25, 2006 08:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Small bites to MEGA joys'?! That needs work. How about, under the title:

BERLIN - PARIS - WARSAW - STALINGRAD

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2006 10:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm, where's that link to Cats that Look Like Hitler.....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 25, 2006 10:16     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you sure that's not in Fremont, CA? I think I know those people.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 25, 2006 17:36     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder how big the ovens are in that kitchen...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 25, 2006 19:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I wonder how big the ovens are in that kitchen...

Damn, you almost stole my one liner:
"I HATE TO SEE WHAT'S IN THE OVENS"

Do you think their theme music is "Angel of Death" by Slayer or "Red Sector A" by Rush ?

How stupid do you have to be to open a place with a a nmae like this and not expect any kind of hostile reaction. I'm surprised the place didn't get burned to the ground.

--------------------

yawn

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 25, 2006 19:19     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may need to rethink my idea for a chain of Atilla the Hunburger fast-food joints.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2006 23:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe you should rethink your choice of avatar gloriness also while you're at it...haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 26, 2006 06:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
with an avatar like that i could only imagine what you would be cooking at your resaurant!!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 26, 2006 14:12     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Wrong sequence. That mega bite he couldn't chew. Kiev would fit better.

You just cracked me up hex!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan