my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bandmerch order... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Bandmerch order...
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 24, 2006 22:25     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I placed an order on July 21st over at bandmerch.com for the following item:

"Katorz" CD, Korgul & Multiverse Grey T-Shirt Bundle

I got my CD through the mail the day before the official release of Katorz and I was very happy they shipped it on time. But they only sent out the CD, not the 2 t-shirts.

I sent an email the following day asking what happened to the t-shirts. Some customer service guy told me that the t-shirts would follow shortly, as they were pre-order items and they would ship as soon as they got them.

I sent another email on August 8th, asking again about the t-shirts. The same guy said they would ship the following week...

Well you guessed it, I still don't have my t-shirts and September is right around the corner.

So all this novel is just to ask if any of you are waiting for their t-shirts too. Am I alone? Is Bandmerch a good company?

Thanks!!!

|  IP: Logged
VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted August 25, 2006 08:17     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
same for me
exactly the same order ..
The difference is that I didn't receive the cd.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 25, 2006 08:46     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh shit, you don't have the CD yet? You must feel like you're living on Pluto
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 25, 2006 09:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:

Haha, Pluto = no planet anymore...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2006 10:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha.
Poor Pluto

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 25, 2006 13:29     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah,I'm waiting on 3 shirts but i did get the cd.They sent that out early.

I think the whole pre-order thing sucks.If it aint ready to ship,DON'T LIST IT!!!

Sorry i just hate waiting.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 25, 2006 19:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can see preorders for things where you know what date to expect them, but on t-shirts that haven't been produced and no definitive date on when you will receive them... THAT BLOWS. I'd be worried that they are waiting for a minimum qualty of preorders to cover manufacturing cost.

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 25, 2006 19:50     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I didn't order any of those 'bundle' deals, but I did preorder the "Classic Logo" shirt and recieved it within two days of the promised ship date... which was pretty fast service IMO.

I think if you guys look at those Korgull shirts you'll see they have an August 28th ship date, so I would guess your orders are waiting for those to come in. Since I'm wearing my "Classic Logo' as I type this, I'm saying those puppys are ready to go.

If I were you VSGreg, I'd get on the horn with someone about that CD man! By all means, you should have that now.

On another note... you guys are going to shit your pants when you see Celtic Frost's upcoming merch lines. Nuff said.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 25, 2006 21:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:

Hahaha! I was whining an moaning that my copy hadn't been forwarded from Maine yet and it turns out that it was in a box of stuff my dumb-ass in-laws had forwarded to us THREE WEEKS AGO!!

Listened to it today.....NICE

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2006 23:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

On another note... you guys are going to shit your pants when you see Celtic Frost's upcoming merch lines. Nuff said.

I am?!? Does this said merch arrive with the US leg of their tour? Wait...are they in the States yet? Who am I? Where am I? Damnit!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted August 26, 2006 01:30     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first day for the States tour is Sept 12 in beautiful Springfield, Va. Can't wait.. should kill!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 26, 2006 03:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I know one thing GREAT about this Bandmerch Idea----
It should get rid of all the assholes on e-bay!!!!!!

--------------------

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 26, 2006 03:41     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Im still waiting my t-shirts but probably because I live next to Pluto.
Or other reason because I just made my order week ago...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 26, 2006 04:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

I think if you guys look at those Korgull shirts you'll see they have an August 28th ship date, so I would guess your orders are waiting for those to come in.

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 26, 2006 14:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still waiting, placed an order two weeks ago...but like Bilibaldus already said, we're almost on an altogether different planet here

And yeah, the shipping date for those shirts was Aug 28th so I guess I better not hold my breath, heh. I've got no previous experience of Bandmerch, but I'm still sure I'll get my shipment ...eventually!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 29, 2006 01:43     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well the 28th came and went and still nothing.

I thought at the very least i would of got an email saying my stuff has shipped since they are suppose to let you know when something ships.

Kinda sucks that they stook my money many weeks ago and i havent heard shit back from them...oh except for a reciept for my order.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 29, 2006 08:03     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What bothers me is that if I look at the status of my order online, status says shipped and billed... considering only 1/3 of my order shipped, I'm a bit worried
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 29, 2006 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilibaldus:
Yeah Im still waiting my t-shirts but probably because I live next to Pluto.

And you know what? Pluto isn't even a planet anymore. Good luck getting your t-shirts!

About Pluto

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 29, 2006 11:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be patient folks, they aren't gonna fuck you over. I will order a shirt when they've got a cool Nothingface one or this:

Btw Bilibaldus, your avatar is really cool. What is it?

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 29, 2006 20:53     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah they wont fuck us over but they sure dont mind keeping us in the dark.
i emailed about my order and two business days later no one has replied.

i'm sorry but they've already lost any future busniess from me.when you dont reply to atleast say "it's not ready" or "we fucked up",then you don't care enough to let me know what's up with the stuff i paid for.

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 29, 2006 23:55     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

Btw Bilibaldus, your avatar is really cool. What is it?

Thanks. It's character from Mills & O'Neill's comic's Nemesis the Warlock. Name is General Blackblood. Picture makes him look fat... but thats what tv useally do.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 30, 2006 06:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilibaldus:
... Nemesis the Warlock.

Cool! I haven't read that in years!
Be pure. Be vigilant. Behave!

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 31, 2006 14:52     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
still no relies to my emails and no email saying my items have shipped.???

what a bunch of B.S.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 31, 2006 14:58     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the email I got Tuesday:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Voi Vod fans,

We’re sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the Korgul shirt arriving at our warehouse. We apologize for this inconvenience, and would like to assure you that all outstanding orders will be shipped no later than Monday Sept. 1, 2006.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail.

*Please note that international orders (including the CD) will be shipped Sept. 1, 2006.
* Please advice split shipments are NOT available.

Best Regards,

Alex
Customer Relations
Bandmerch.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I suggest you start bugging our friend Alex concerning your order, if the above email doesn't do it:

customerservice at bandmerch.com

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 31, 2006 15:00     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I received a message on Wednesday:

"Dear Voi Vod fans,

We’re sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the Korgul shirt arriving at our warehouse. We apologize for this inconvenience, and would like to assure you that all outstanding orders will be shipped no later than Monday Sept. 1, 2006.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail.

*Please note that international orders (including the CD) will be shipped Sept. 1, 2006.
* Please advice split shipments are NOT available.

Best Regards,

Alex

Customer Relations

Bandmerch.com"

I'm pretty surprised that they didn't send this to everyone concerned. Strange!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan