my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » May I? May I? New spaceman aboard... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: May I? May I? New spaceman aboard...
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 23, 2006 04:20     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
Hey, welcome to the board man! It's cool to hear how cool everyone seems to think this place is. I couldn't agree more. For whatever reason, it does seem like a unique place as far as the internet goes. Every now and then, I find myself posting at another band's forum, only to regret it later because two seconds later someone is correcting you or proving that they know more or are a better fan or something childish and stupid.
But this is the only place that gives me the feeling like I'm having a beer with some friends in my garage listening to tunes and talking about music.
Hell, I even consider some of you my friends simply because I read your thoughts everday. Dimented, I know. But a damn cool site this is. I used to come here regularly just to see what's up with Voivod. And nowadays I come here just to read what Schroed, Fuse, Mez, Nuc, Luna, H, warcorpse, nothingface, J Lynn, etc have to say. You guys crack me up, make me think, make me mad, make me check out new music, and make me smile all in one.
Definitely the coolest board on the net. welcome bro'.

Amen. There is no side in the whole wide net, which got more fun. Except cnn.com of course.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2006 08:38     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah ben simonac, Doviov, j'm'étais pas rendu compte que t'étais québécois, sti! Y'a une partie du forum pour parler français qui s'appelle "Le Pont Noir", si ça t'intéresse.

Oh, and btw, let's not forget all the celebrities that post on this forum, like Cronos from Venom (under the name "Warcorpse"), Tom Araya from Slayer (under the name Slaytorz, or whatever his nickname is right now) and of course the one and only Blackie from WASP!

Dovïov
VoivodFan
Member # 931

posted August 23, 2006 09:52     Profile for Dovïov   Email Dovïov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:

But this is the only place that gives me the feeling like I'm having a beer with some friends in my garage listening to tunes and talking about music.

You see, that’s what I like about this place, it’s my first post and I already feel at home. Welcome words, shared experiences and, of course, some jokes (ones I understand, ones I don’t: The titless meeting in the pit, chestnut and towels???) Hell, even some of my lousy words are now part of a signature…

Cheers to all of you!

PS. Maldororz: Ch’t’au courant qu’un autre Blacky visite la place, mais come on, Cronos pis Tom…Tu m’niaise, right? En passant, j’irai ben faire un tour su’l Pont Noir un bon m’man dné…

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 23, 2006 10:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dovïov:
You see, that’s what I like about this place, it’s my first post and I already feel at home. Welcome words, shared experiences and, of course, some jokes (ones I understand, ones I don’t: The titless meeting in the pit, chestnut and towels???) Hell, even some of my lousy words are now part of a signature…

Cheers to all of you!

PS. Maldororz: Ch’t’au courant qu’un autre Blacky visite la place, mais come on, Cronos pis Tom…Tu m’niaise, right? En passant, j’irai ben faire un tour su’l Pont Noir un bon m’man dné…

Did you know there are several people over here that do not speak French? I have difficulties with english sometimes too.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 23, 2006 12:36     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And please avoid speaking Hungarian. I have problems with that. Also with certain Korean dialects...

About the towels...

they're useful.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2006 14:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dovïov:

Hehehe, that's my little initiation joke to the newbies...

Tom Araya is real tho.

Dovïov
VoivodFan
Member # 931

posted August 23, 2006 14:40     Profile for Dovïov   Email Dovïov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Hehehe, that's my little initiation joke to the newbies...

Tom Araya is real tho.

As real as I’m the real Voïvod undercover in a top secret mission?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan