my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Crap

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crap
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 15, 2006 14:51     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2006 16:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i want pants like that.
anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted August 15, 2006 16:49     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's SO AMAZING! My wildest fantasty is that: he is doing some sort of hip hop/R&B dance routine, in the middle of where would normally be a mosh pit, at a black metal show or something: is this true, and if so, how can I meet/find out more about this genius? Where are the pics from, and are there any more?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 15, 2006 17:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's what I thought, anything.

It's the Black Metal Saturday Night Fever, featuring Count Travoltargh.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 16, 2006 21:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am utterly speechless

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted August 17, 2006 00:08     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice accessory "$" chain necklace. What a rocker. Or not...
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 18, 2006 08:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's fucking priceless, thanx Syl! Been ill & fed up the last few days & that pic really made me laugh.

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 18, 2006 13:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are we... are we laughing at his trousers or his ginger beard?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 18, 2006 14:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that guy pregnant?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 18, 2006 21:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Is that guy pregnant?

No but I'd bet his parents wished they aborted!!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan