my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Google image searches can bring disturbing results...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Google image searches can bring disturbing results...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 03, 2006 09:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I mean, what the fuck is this about?

|  IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 03, 2006 10:23     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell were you searching for?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 03, 2006 10:28     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Google Image Search: "Rejected artwork for 'Angel Rat'"
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 03, 2006 10:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Google Image Search: "Rejected artwork for 'Angel Rat'"

Hahahaha....good one Monkey!

On a related topic, what you guys think about the Katorz art? I was not impressed. I mean just black and red?? Not very interesting. Were they trying to save money at the printer or what?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 03, 2006 19:43     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I was not impressed. I mean just black and red?? Not very interesting.

Happy shiny colours are for children and Avenged Sevenfold followers.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 04, 2006 02:30     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the Katorz artwork. The art for each album since Dimension Hatross has been distinctly different. It seems sometimes that we all have built up this micro-stereotype that we keep trying to hold them to. This band rarely does the same thing twice. I like it that way.

As for me, I was really let down with the liner notes and I think Angel Rat was a great album.

I'm a bad Voivod fan.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 04, 2006 04:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
What the hell were you searching for?

Believe it or not, it was the boogie woogie rockney art of Chas & Dave...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan