my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Away Interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Away Interview
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 01, 2006 16:51     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in German: klick

Some (what I thought is interesting) informations from the interview in English:

Jason brought the Stoner Rock feeling to KATORZ.

Next time, 2007, we (Away, Snake, Jason) are planning to go together in a studio to record the last 13 songs.

Jason definitely will be a part of the next album. But there are more songs from Piggy than the last 13. If Jason will also be a part of the recording of these tracks, he hasn't decide yet.

There will be no tour this year.

The best three science fiction films are „The Deady Earth Stood Still“, „Blade Runner“ und „The Incredible Shrinking Man“.

Sorry for my bad English.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 01, 2006 18:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
youre english is better than most americans, so don't sweat it.

thanks for the highlights.

it's great to know that there will be more Voivod even after next years album. Piggy must have been very creative during his last couple of years and left an incredible legacy behind.

he will never be forgotten, and it's futher proof to how genuine he was to his music and how much he cared... the man is a legend and an inspiration.

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 01, 2006 19:06     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info, my German is even worse than Schwarzenegger's English...very cool news!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan