my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pics from the release party at Le Metropolis

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from the release party at Le Metropolis
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 31, 2006 16:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mattk (from http://www.obituariesqc.com ) has posted a slew of pictures taken at the Katorz party at the Metropolis last thursday evening.

Looky here!

Thanks Matt!

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 31, 2006 17:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
super ruling!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 18:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was really cool to see, looks like a good 'ol rockin time had by all!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 31, 2006 18:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
que cool...thanks Matt and Skulhed!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted July 31, 2006 20:09     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhhh! What a cool party! Lucky you who where there. And did i see the studio bassist from Outer Limits?

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 20:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, sure did Code, thanks for pointing that out!

I love this one

Nia, Skul, Syl, Ron, Matt, you lucky bastards!!!

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 01, 2006 19:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, they seemed pretty "chummy" here...so what's the fucking problem then?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 01, 2006 23:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gotta say the photo with the 3 founding member is very appealing, and makes ya think.... hmmmm... ya never know.

Hell, there's a rumour about Floyd getting together to play a show as a tribute to Syd, so it that can happen, this seems very possible. Either way, it's great to see differeces put aside for a bigger cause.

looks like everyone was having fun

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 02, 2006 04:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah - Away's been Photoshop'd in afterwards.

Half of this picture is from the Country Music Awards last year, and thats Garth Brooks' hand on his shoulder. His T-shirt has been modified too - it used to say 'Dixie Chicks'.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 02, 2006 04:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Skul "Dont' Mess With Me" Hed.

Genius!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 03, 2006 10:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eurgh. i hate photos of myself. anyway, it was good times. i like the new record.
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 03, 2006 15:18     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think your pics look good.

(EDITED FOR CONTENT)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 03, 2006 20:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NIA, ya look as great as ya did when you had the blue hair and the guitar from that pic in the studio years ago... that was you, right?

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan