my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » END OF LEVEL BOSS news

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: END OF LEVEL BOSS news
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 31, 2006 07:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
since H and Nell are too humble to post great news about their incredible band, I feel it's my duty to keep you all informed. At least those of you that don't get EOLB emails CONGRATS on the new axeman.

End of Level Boss have recruited Sloth guitarist Roland Scriver to replace the departing Jimm Ogawa on lead guitar duties.
The band are currently melding sounds together, with a view to record the follow up to their 2005 debut 'Prologue' later in the year.

The new line up of EOLB mkII will begin a European tour with Place of Skulls in September - including the South Of Mainstream festival in Germany on September 8th (see attached flyer).

For more details check the EOLB website at http://www.eolb.com

Be prepared...
EOLB

--- http://www.eolb.com http://www.myspace.com/endoflevelboss

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 31, 2006 08:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too humble??? I get spammed by those bastards every week!!!

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to the new album..............

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 31, 2006 12:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Everything is proceeding as I have forseen..."

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 31, 2006 13:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It takes a while to conquer the universe H, be patient and you will soon have everyone in your control!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted July 31, 2006 23:11     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! I picked up a copy of Prologue a few weeks ago and was very impressed.

Can't wait for new stuff!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 01, 2006 04:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I picked up a copy of Prologue the other day too. I thought I'd lost it.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 04, 2006 07:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Full tour dates confirmed. Anyone in Germany / Switzerland who wants a guest list spot, let me know...

09.09.06 - Cammer, Gutspark - South Of Mainstream Festival
10.09.06 - Nurnberg, Kunstverein
11.09.06 - Jena, Rosenkeller
12.09.06 - Potsdam, Archiv
13.09.06 - Vienna, Escape
14.09.06 - Winterthur, Gaswerk
15.09.06 - Munich, Cafe Kult - Swamp Room Mania Festival
16.09.06 - Altenburg, Kanonenhaus

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 04, 2006 20:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

What's he whispering in her ear?

Listened to Prologue all day today. So damn good!!!!! What a riff machine Harry is...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 05, 2006 04:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Play in Britain you ephing sea!

You only play in Germany because you don't know any jokes.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 07, 2006 04:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'kin ell Mez... where did you dig that old photo up from? Good times... Shame I'm the only one of that lot still standing. They're all married with children now!

No need to worry Mr Helichopper. UK dates being planned...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 07, 2006 11:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That girl has a website that shows her being photographed with all these famous metal people. I don't remember her name or even how I ran across it. I'll try to figure it out and let you know.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 07, 2006 13:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah... Her name is Maria... think she did a radio show that was called "sex to nine" because it was broadcast between 6 & 9 pm. Dygeddit?!! I should send her an EOLB cd...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 08, 2006 07:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
That girl has a website that shows her being photographed with all these famous metal people.

That doesn't explain why Harry is on there. hawhawhaw

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 08, 2006 08:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha...

Here you go:
http://www.sexto9.com/index.php

Look who's gonna be featured next week!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan