my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » skul is in the house (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: skul is in the house
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 27, 2006 17:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my house!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2006 17:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG!

hahaha, nice pic nia!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 27, 2006 17:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hide the silver.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 27, 2006 18:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul, i simply looooove that shirt. That album is cool as fuck.

WAAAR, WAAAAR, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 27, 2006 20:03     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you invited him over to whitewash your guitar, Tom Sawyer?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2006 00:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Smoke up, Johnny

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 28, 2006 01:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know that Billy Milano played bass?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 28, 2006 03:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ate their cat, too.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2006 04:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I ate their cat, too.

Just be careful of the fur

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2006 04:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait....there is always Drayno!

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 28, 2006 05:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quick Skul... while she's not looking - paint the blower black again!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 28, 2006 08:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Quick Skul... while she's not looking - paint the blower black again!

Hehehe, I was going to say that!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 28, 2006 10:34     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Hehehe, I was going to say that!

dammit, so was i! once again, too slow...

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 10:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dudez. it's not the blower.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 28, 2006 10:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I ate their cat, too.

Yummmm, chinese food!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 28, 2006 10:55     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Yummmm, chinese food!

the blower bass is a 5 stringer eh?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 11:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 28, 2006 11:11     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh god, he's eating the bass too! feed that man now!!!

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 28, 2006 11:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's it! That fucker is eating the Blower Bass now! Stop him for Korgull's sake!

Boy, nia, you'll have a lot of clean-up to do when he's gone...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 11:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

trees do exist.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 28, 2006 14:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhed = damned poser

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 28, 2006 21:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, how much are tours of the Nia/Blacky mansion and when is it open for tourists?

I'm hungry now

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 21:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tours are by invitation only and i pay you to listen to blacky talk about conspiracy theories.
Gorf.
VoivodFan
Member # 828

posted July 28, 2006 21:47     Profile for Gorf.   Email Gorf.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you taking requests Skulhed?

Hmmm, why do you play "Overreaction"

post the mp3 later !!!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 28, 2006 22:07     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
tours are by invitation only and i pay you to listen to blacky talk about conspiracy theories.

if George Bush builds something on Mt. Everest that will = Greatest Blacky Time EVAR.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan