my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm retarded (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: I'm retarded
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 30, 2006 20:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Polaroids really grabs me for some reason, it's sorta the "We Carry On" of Katorz---OH wait, you didn't like the self-titled, nevermind.....Maybe you should give that one another listen too, eh?

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 30, 2006 21:28     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That song is pretty good, but i don't care for that record.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 00:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you not give it a proper listen like this one? Dig it out man, come on....Shit, you are such a stickler it seems

--------------------

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 31, 2006 00:29     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nahhh, i tried to like it but i'm not crazy about it. I did catch them twice on that tour though. I really enjoyed that.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 01:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what does "crazy about it" have to do with liking somthing?

sheeeeeeit

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 07:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Enlighten me man.

VOIVOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 31, 2006 10:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuke, dont make me slap you. (OMG!)
collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 31, 2006 11:37     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, the self titled blew dick. Do I need to be more clear??
collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 31, 2006 11:39     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
I still think you are a pecker.

You have nothing to prove here, just go.

Jack offf

zzzzzzzzzz

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 31, 2006 13:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuke, I agree with Collapser about the S/T. Really bad especially when compared with their latest! This thread is so loony that I'm beginning to wonder if Collapser is Nuke's gf and they're just toying with our very fragile internet emotions.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 31, 2006 14:48     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Nuke, I agree with Collapser about the S/T. Really bad especially when compared with their latest! This thread is so loony that I'm beginning to wonder if Collapser is Nuke's gf and they're just toying with our very fragile internet emotions.

Wondering the same thing here Mez...? Haha.

I'm not even going to try and defend the s/t album either.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 31, 2006 16:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll defend the s/t album
IT ROCKS
I LOVE IT
IT's VOIVOD

I seem to enjoy a lot bands albums that most of their fans don't like...hmmmmm...

--------------------

yawn

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted July 31, 2006 17:11     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the album that is called VOIVOD except "Les Cigares Volants".
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 17:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA, my evil twin posting. Damn bastard!!!

I guess the last two releases aren't very comparable, but saying the S/T blows, damn, that's insane, are we talking about the same band here?? I guess I'm a little jaded and biased, sorry fellas, no more drinking and posting for a while

Uh, cheers everyone (even the retard)

VOIVOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 17:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Nuke, dont make me slap you. (OMG!)

Mr. Clean kills germs

--------------------

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted July 31, 2006 20:14     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favs from Katorz atm are:

Dognation, No Angel, Mr Clean and The Getaway.

I actually like all the songs. Except Silly Clones.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 20:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Silly Clones is the shortest, too. At least there isn't very much of it to dislike, huh?

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 31, 2006 21:18     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Silly Clones for its Dead Kennedys kinda vocals and the really trippy part in the middle.
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 31, 2006 23:05     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love a thread with a happy ending!!!

So Let us all sort of agree that, for the record, there are no Retards on voivodfan.com, only those who are "VOIVOID CHALLENGED."

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 23:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Word.

Sorry for letting my emotions and a bottle get the best of me...

Carry on, waywards

--------------------

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted August 01, 2006 07:30     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I like Silly Clones for its Dead Kennedys kinda vocals and the really trippy part in the middle.

Yeah, the middle part is the highlight of the song no doubt. The ending cool too. Otherwise i think the song is a bit too repetitive, especially the chorus.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 01, 2006 07:56     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's a Re-turd?
Recycled poop?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 01, 2006 13:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The mere thought of recycled poop makes me sick.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan