my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm retarded (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: I'm retarded
collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 26, 2006 23:31     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After bitching about how I hated Katorz yesterday, well, now I fucking LOVE it.

Badassed!

Best thing they've put out in years!

|  IP: Logged
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted July 27, 2006 01:41     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats hilarious, I new what your post was gonna say before I read it. I can't wait to get KATORZ.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 27, 2006 11:03     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
interesting, collpaser. i am finally starting to really listen closely and it's great! thanx piggy!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 27, 2006 14:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Talk about fickle!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2006 18:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, you are retarded.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2006 08:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything else enlightening to add? While you have the spotlight.....

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2006 08:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, you are retarded, BTW, unless you can dig your way out of this apparant display of utter idiocy. Not only because you say you hate something and THEN 2 days later say you love it (snicker), but POST it.

Your comments are no longer valid to me anyways, just keep taking your pills and everything'll be fine.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 11:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

which one are you?

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 28, 2006 12:44     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
Oh yeah, you are retarded, BTW, unless you can dig your way out of this apparant display of utter idiocy. Not only because you say you hate something and THEN 2 days later say you love it (snicker), but POST it.

Your comments are no longer valid to me anyways, just keep taking your pills and everything'll be fine.

The pure faggotry within' your posts is astounding.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 28, 2006 17:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by collpaser:
The pure faggotry within' your posts is astounding.

Hahahah.......the pure faggotry....junior, how old are you?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 28, 2006 18:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh, huh huh... He said faggotry...

Huh huh...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 28, 2006 18:59     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahahah.......the pure faggotry....junior, how old are you?

I'm only 35. I used to post here back in 2002 under the handle "Fantastic Planet", but I forgot my password.

Anyway, I'd like to address my number one fan "nuke fewz".....

Dear asshole,

Sure, I rolled out of bed Tuesday morning with visions of Katorz rolling though my head. I made it to Best Buy, bedhead and all, in my jammies, to pick up my copy of the long awaited Voivod record, Katorz.

I couldn't open that motherfucker fast enough, slipped it into my car cd player and proceeded to listen to the whole CD from start to finish. I didn't hit me right. Sure there were a couple decent parts, but overall I did not like it. It reminded me of 2003, when I picked up the self titled disc, which to this day I do not like..

Being a manic Voivod fan for 20 years, I was used to liking their records right from the start, except of course the self titled disc.

Back to Katorz, yes, I was let down at first, really bummed. I decided to listen to the CD over and over again for the folllowing 24 hours after the purchase. I got to know the songs, as each listen went by it grew on me. Now, here I am three days later and I think it's a great album.

I don't know what fucking country you live in, but where i live we say what we want, when we want, no matter the issue.

I hold Voivod to a much higher standard then any other metal band out there, period. At least I'm god damn man enough to admit I was wrong. Furthermore, some of the other Voivod fans on here said "let it grow", I did exactly that, changed my mind, and posted my mistake promptly.

The only thing idiotic about this fucking messageboard is yourself, the same asshole that still lives in his mother's basement, rides their huffy to work and reads Harry Potter books.

Here's a single finger for you and your internet girlfriend......

XOXO
<3<3
Collpaser,
Formerly Fantastic Planet

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 28, 2006 19:13     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, I sense a lot of aggression in this thread. Sorry boys but I still don't get what the fuss is all about? Maybe I'm a retard too.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 28, 2006 21:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey collapser I'm pretty sure Nuke's post was all in fun and just joking around. If you read this forum a lot you'll see we all kid around with eah other and are rarely serious when making comments like he did. I immediatley got a laff out of his post and just thought it was in jest, and good fun.

The more i play the new cd the more i like it also. Actually the self titled album was an instant hit for me, and I've been a fan from the beginning.

BTW: thanks for reintroducing me to the Fantastic Planet over a year ago when you first started posting here... I remembered that great flick from when I was a kid and tracked down the dvd to relive the beauty of that movie.

anyway, sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is serious or joking just by reading type, so I never take anything serious here when it comes to certain posts... and everyone's made fun of me at some point... even me

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2006 21:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I'm the one dressed up like Swiper the Fox, listening to blast beats on my ipod.

yessssssssss

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 28, 2006 21:29     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh.....

I took him CEREAL!

Sounds good to me, us voivodian's need to stick together.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 28, 2006 23:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by collpaser:
oh.....

I took him CEREAL!

Sounds good to me, us voivodian's need to stick together.

this board isn't full of assholes and idiots, we're just a bunch of fun lovin' metal heads who like to joke around. You won't find too many other forums like this one, that's why it's one of the only ones I frequent. Not saying it's never happened and things have never gotten outta hand and we type things we might regret later, but this forum was creted because of a previous Voivod site having God control over it and censor things and tell people what to do, yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, now that it seems we're all on the same page here, and we're all a bunch of retarded rivitheads... WE CARRY ON

--------------------

yawn

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 28, 2006 23:16     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Word
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 29, 2006 09:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
this board isn't full of assholes and idiots,...rivitheads...

it's not?!? I fit under those two categories quite nicely. damn. I'm all confused now.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 29, 2006 14:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
80% messing around, 20% not

OK I admit I thought you were just some random fool taking a stab at Voivod, like a troll. I actually thought YOU were kidding when you said you hated it and then all of a sudden loved it, I couldn't fathom such a quick turnaround like that, so I assumed you were full of shit and fucking with all of us.

One of my other goals was certainly achieved tho, to get you to respond with some sort of explanation, which you did. After reading your "story", I understand your position now. Once again, I just thought it was really ODD that you hated something and then a few days later loved it, but I'm not you so who am I to judge. Anyways, fuck it, I don't care if you like it OR hate it, more power to ya for liking it tho.

This argument is over as far as I'm concerned,

signed

The guy who moved out of his mom's basement 2 years ago

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 29, 2006 19:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuke Fewz typed: "... I just thought it was really ODD that you hated something and then a few days later loved it,..."

I've been a a few relationships with women who I felt this way about what a vicious cycle!!!! At least I can always count on music and good friends... even if some are assholes and idiots right Luna?

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 30, 2006 05:36     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

(concerned)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 30, 2006 11:11     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
80% messing around, 20% not

OK I admit I thought you were just some random fool taking a stab at Voivod, like a troll. I actually thought YOU were kidding when you said you hated it and then all of a sudden loved it, I couldn't fathom such a quick turnaround like that, so I assumed you were full of shit and fucking with all of us.

One of my other goals was certainly achieved tho, to get you to respond with some sort of explanation, which you did. After reading your "story", I understand your position now. Once again, I just thought it was really ODD that you hated something and then a few days later loved it, but I'm not you so who am I to judge. Anyways, fuck it, I don't care if you like it OR hate it, more power to ya for liking it tho.

This argument is over as far as I'm concerned,

signed

The guy who moved out of his mom's basement 2 years ago

LOL

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 30, 2006 16:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what is your favorite song so far, I'm curious?

--------------------

collpaser
VoivodFan
Member # 820

posted July 30, 2006 19:58     Profile for collpaser   Email collpaser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
odds and frauds

Mr.Clean

Polaroids

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan