my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What a glorious day! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What a glorious day!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 29, 2006 10:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
It's not released until Monday over here...

So that's why I can't find it for love nor money. I've looked everywhere. Always knew I was "challenged".

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 31, 2006 05:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got a copy from the End on Saturday. Chuffed. The inside back page of the booklet was an awesome touch.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 31, 2006 07:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Got a copy from the End on Saturday. Chuffed. The inside back page of the booklet was an awesome touch.

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted July 31, 2006 20:16     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My Katorz is incoming by mail! Tomorrow is gonna be a big day

<3 <3 <3

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 01, 2006 18:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally...

Got it playing now, I'll tell y'all how much I hate it later on...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 01, 2006 19:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Finally...

Got it playing now, I'll tell y'all how much I hate it later on...

I'm glad yours arrived, maybe Europe gets theirs sooner than Canada, even though it was released later.

I'm not gonna feel right having a full-on discussion about the album until EVERYONE has theirs!!!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 04, 2006 06:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My mother phoned me about a package that has the size of something that is a little bit bigger then a cd. This can only mean that Katorz has finally arrived. I will be able to listen to it no earlier then next saturday, for me and my family is enjoying a holiday full of rain and a lot wind and low temperatures at the cost of Scheveningen. Luckily the weather is clearing up so i can go to work again with some nice weather...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 04, 2006 23:16     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It arrived today. About fucking time too. I've listened to it 3 times already, however that was in the van while driving around today so I didn't get the chance to really absorb it. I need to have a serious headphone session. First impression is...amazing. Love it. Much better than the S/T. Guitar solos! Woo-hoo! The little extras that The End put in the pre-order are nice. That patch is way cool.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 04, 2006 23:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happy for both you cats

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 05, 2006 09:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
got it. have to listen closely this weekend.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 06, 2006 01:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck! Finally.
Cheers to that then!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 08, 2006 12:32     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suppose my copy is in the USPS system somewhere....my mail is being forwarded.

I did hear some of it over at Luna's and it sounded good to me! Maybe someday I will actually hear the whole thing

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan