my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday to...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 22, 2006 06:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna!!!

Hope you get a big fuckin' bag of cool stuff!

xxx

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 22, 2006 06:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA-CHICK

I'm not even gonna tell ya to have a great time and get drunk and be crazy... that's a given!!!

be safe
be metal
get old
but
never grow up

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 22, 2006 07:43     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

you have the same b-day as a friend of mine! we might wind up over at her house, drunk tonight. anyways, Ruben, i think this cake from Oprah, Stevie and i says it all.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 22, 2006 08:04     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wohoo!
Another year gone on the path to eternal wisdoom
Don't miss the Timetrial today Luna. It will rawk!

How about a Boithday thread? to collect all the old farts in?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2006 08:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Geezzz, we're doing one birthday a week these days.

Happy BDay Sexy!!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 22, 2006 09:32     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's raining birthdays here lately...

Happy one to you too, Luna!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 22, 2006 11:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 22, 2006 11:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2006 12:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAAAAAAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!

Cheers!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 22, 2006 14:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear LUNAAAAAAAAHHHHH,
Happy birthday to you,

If i was there i would give you much hugh.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 22, 2006 14:39     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
another one already!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 22, 2006 15:47     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best wishes to you Luna(tic)! Allow me to tip a frosty Guinness in your direction.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 22, 2006 17:38     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday sis.
It was too damn hot to slam beers, so she settled for one! 118 in the fuckin' shade! Talk about Slayer playing in hell! It was a great time tho!!!
The 90 degree weather here feels fine!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 22, 2006 17:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

If i was there i would give you much hugh.

"much hugh"....hmmm, I hope this was meant to be something dirty...teehee!

Wow! Thanks for all the cool pics and cheers and beers and goshdarnit, I luv y'all!

Your friend,

Ruben

p.s. Saw Slayer last night, and they kicked metal dog ass all over the hot city of Mesa. But the best part was finding a nice package with Katorz in it when I walked in the door here! Yippee-fuckin-do!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 22, 2006 22:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CANCERS RULE!!!!!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 22, 2006 23:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed schroeder, indeed!

guess who else is a Cancer?

Tom G. Warrior!

Oh, vroomy & MegMeg...missed the live TT action this morning, but just now caught the recap.
L A N D I S ! !

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 22, 2006 23:54     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay so it's a little late and I already spoke to you on the phone, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Chapel Hill, NC!!!!

You got Katorz already? I really hope USPS comes through for me and forwards my mail in a timely manner....I'll listen to your copy in a few days

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 23, 2006 03:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Indeed schroeder, indeed!

guess who else is a Cancer?

Tom G. Warrior!

Oh, vroomy & MegMeg...missed the live TT action this morning, but just now caught the recap.
L A N D I S ! !

Haha, i am a virgin. Not practically that is.....

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 23, 2006 04:08     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's my boy giving you a huge "high-five" birthday wish!!!

Cheers girl!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 23, 2006 11:38     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cute kid. i tried putting up a foto of clyde for u luna, however i am cyber-dumb at the moment. off to b-fast!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 23, 2006 19:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well sheee-it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! late or not

And to get the 'GOODS' is even sweeter!! The last one came out on my b-day, so now you know how it feels!!!

cheers my friend

--------------------

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 24, 2006 06:32     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated bday wishes, Luna! I shall raise a pint for you later!

xxx nell

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 24, 2006 06:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers and a great many beers! Next year we'll have to have one big birthday bash for all the July born VVF-ers!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 24, 2006 08:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
July gathering? I'd be into that!

And BlackCloudz...that kid of yours gets cuter and cuter. How do you stand it?

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 24, 2006 08:47     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, Luna, you crack me up!

Happy birthday, though I'm a little late!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan