my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Merch Site! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Voivod Merch Site!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 20, 2006 14:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes indeed! Not too much yet, but hopefully more to come.

http://www.bandmerch.com/java2/BandMerch/voivod/

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 20, 2006 14:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm....my ol' Korgull shirt is about worn out. I might do this.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 20, 2006 14:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I kinda like the grey one, too. The little skeleton drawing is awesome!
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 20, 2006 14:18     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,why can't you just order one of those Korgull shirts seperately?I want one of those but i don't need another copy of the cd.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 20, 2006 15:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that's a great offer, two tees and the cd for about 30 euros...shame they don't have girlie tees, my wife's been looking for a Korgull one for years. Argh.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 20, 2006 16:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's the contest?

(oh, look at that chat trail )

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 20, 2006 17:16     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i love chat trails.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 21, 2006 09:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
i love chat trails.

yeah, they're like "break marks" in underwears. They are a moment in time printed in the very fabric of, well, underwears.

(wtf am i talking about? it's friday, you see...)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 21, 2006 09:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
yeah, they're like "break marks" in underwears. They are a moment in time printed in the very fabric of, well, underwears.

(wtf am i talking about? it's friday, you see...)

wtf indeed!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 21, 2006 22:58     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just heard from The End Records and i was told that alot more new Voivod merch will be coming soon.Also the vintage shirt will be re-pressed if it sells well.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 22, 2006 06:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Filth Hound:
I just heard from The End Records and i was told that alot more new Voivod merch will be coming soon.Also the vintage shirt will be re-pressed if it sells well.

SWEET!!!!!
Of course I already have a pile of great vintage VOIVOD T's thanks to this forum and another VVF.
sounds like things are going well promoting the band, it's just ashame it took Piggy's passing to get this band the long over due attention they deserved so many years ago.

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 22, 2006 15:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check out the "classic logo" shirt, just added! FUUUUCK YESSSSSS!

--------------------

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted July 23, 2006 13:07     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, everyone can kick my ass for saying so, but I'm let down in a couple ways here... Ringers are trendy, and not very metal, more of an emo thing. The Korgull has WHITE stitching on a black shirt, again, what's up with that?? And the classic logo shirt IS very nice, but what's up w $20 for a 1-sided shirt? You guys do realize that they probably cost less than $4 to make, yes? Ok, ok, I'm old and crabby. I like to think I'm "old school" but I'll probably just get called OLD! hahaha

Needless to say, I'll probably be buying all of them anyway.

They do say that there'll be more designs coming up, that'll be cool. I'd love to get some shirts based on the OLD stuff (just like me), like before KT.

For anyone who gets the old logo shirt, be aware that it's SILVER ink! Nice, but they FADE FAST unless you turn them inside out and IRON them before the first time you wash it! That way, the silver will stay silver longer. Otherwise, it turns into a dull grey quickly.

Still rocking (in a rocking chair),
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 24, 2006 18:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT, I'd better start saving now, cuz I'm grabbing each and every one those once they come out!!!!

--------------------

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted July 24, 2006 19:30     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
Ok, everyone can kick my ass for saying so, but I'm let down in a couple ways here... Ringers are trendy, and not very metal, more of an emo thing. The Korgull has WHITE stitching on a black shirt, again, what's up with that?? And the classic logo shirt IS very nice, but what's up w $20 for a 1-sided shirt? You guys do realize that they probably cost less than $4 to make, yes? Ok, ok, I'm old and crabby. I like to think I'm "old school" but I'll probably just get called OLD! hahaha

Needless to say, I'll probably be buying all of them anyway.

They do say that there'll be more designs coming up, that'll be cool. I'd love to get some shirts based on the OLD stuff (just like me), like before KT.

For anyone who gets the old logo shirt, be aware that it's SILVER ink! Nice, but they FADE FAST unless you turn them inside out and IRON them before the first time you wash it! That way, the silver will stay silver longer. Otherwise, it turns into a dull grey quickly.

Still rocking (in a rocking chair),
PAULIE

Hey! It is NOT metal to clean let alone iron your shirt!

I've got the Korgull shirt and the S/T circular logo red on black shirt.
I like that old skool white on black one though.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 10, 2006 19:37     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
anything new yet?
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 10, 2006 19:39     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah! look at this new shirt.I love this.

Voivod Creature shirt

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 11, 2006 04:46     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seeate:
Hey! It is NOT metal to clean let alone iron your shirt!

Damn right! Unless you want to tuck it neatly into your beige slacks and wear a normal-persons coat over the top of it until you get to the gig.

I might cut my hair soon, but keep it long at the back. To show that I am still metal. Or Billy Ray Cyrus.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 11, 2006 09:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i cannot wait to see that.
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 12, 2006 00:52     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just pre-ordered the cool new Voivod shirt with the new logo as well as the two cool vintage shirt.

Now all i have to do is make sure i dont gain any more weight so i can wear them.

Guess i gotta join a gym or something.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 12, 2006 00:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, fuck quitting drinking LOL

I really love the "creature" shirt, I am getting that one first

--------------------

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 14, 2006 17:39     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so when do they send you the free wallpaper that's suppose to come free with the Vintage shirts bundle?
They've charged my card for it almost a week ago.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 14, 2006 21:24     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how long did it take?
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 15, 2006 00:04     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah,the web site says the shirts wont be ready to ship out until the end of Aug.
That's why it says "pre-order".

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 15, 2006 00:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I received my "Classic Logo" shirt on Saturday and it's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan