my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VENOM: Classic 'The 7th Date of Hell' Video To Be Released On DVD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VENOM: Classic 'The 7th Date of Hell' Video To Be Released On DVD
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 16, 2006 15:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ON BBM:

Sanctuary Records has announced plans to release the original VENOM "The 7th Date of Hell - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon" video on DVD format. The release will include other video footage and interviews etc. More information on this DVD will be made available soon.

Recorded in June 1984 in London, England, "The 7th Date of Hell - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon" features the following track listing:

01. Leave Me In Hell
02. Countess Bathory
03. Die Hard
04. 7 Gates Of Hell
05. Buried Alive
06. Don't Burn The Witch
07. In Nomine Satanus
08. Welcome To Hell
09. Warhead
10. Stand Up And Be Counted
11. Blood Lust

Sanctuary/Castle Music recently released an expanded edition of VENOM's "Cast In Stone" album. The 29-track digitally remastered (by Cronos) two-CD set includes a bonus disc of classic re-recorded VENOM tracks and five bonus tracks from the rare limited-edition 1996 mini-album, including "7 Gates Of Hell", "Welcome To Hell", "In Nomine Satanas", "Black Metal" and "The Evil One".

Haven't seen this show in ages. Saw it a zillion times though. The end of Countess Bathory is really cool..... My VHS broke up some time

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 16, 2006 16:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent!!

This one is long overdue. I dont like that other Alive in 85 dvd... it's much too tame compared to the absolute MAYHEM that this one was.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 16, 2006 17:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Excellent!!

This one is long overdue. I dont like that other Alive in 85 dvd... it's much too tame compared to the absolute MAYHEM that this one was.

One and a half hour of pure fucking mayhem that is....

looook

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan