my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My New House!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My New House!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 15, 2006 17:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They finished the stucco yesterday and it looks pretty good. There's still lots to be done, but it's right on schedule. Check it out...

The front

The back

The living room

The view from the master bedroom. There's nothing behind us because we live at the very edge of the city. The new house is a block and a half away from where we currently live.

We're very excited. I've been packing all day. Yesterday I was working on my design for my project studio. It's gonna be sweet.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 15, 2006 19:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT IS A FUCKIN SWEET HOUSE.
I'm sure you will add your special touch and "metalize" it as soon as you move it.

NICE

--------------------

yawn

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted July 15, 2006 19:24     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a basement I see? Nice. I wish I could have a place where I could make a little bit of noise. I'm sick of the condo/apartment lifestyle.

Nice house!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 15, 2006 19:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish I'd been the agent to sell it to you. Did you use a realtor to find it?

Very nice..........

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 15, 2006 20:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VERY nice INDEED!

Exciting times, have an "easy" move!

--------------------

E-FORCE13
VoivodFan
Member # 746

posted July 15, 2006 21:19     Profile for E-FORCE13   Email E-FORCE13     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When is the party???? he he

all the best,

cheers
ERIC

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 16, 2006 01:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The party starts NOW! lol

We found the house quite by accident while out for a walk with the kids. We were like "For sale? How much?" The layout is just what we wanted and a virgin basement for me to build a real studio is fucking awesome. In fact, I'm working on the plans right now!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 16, 2006 04:03     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice landscaping...you really must be from the "tundra"...

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 16, 2006 06:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOWIEWOW !!

congratz. Yeah when is the party ??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 16, 2006 10:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's rad NucVampyre. I'll be round with some beers soon!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 17, 2006 09:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet! That garage has "Quorthon wuz here" written all over it!

That field in the back of the house must be spooky at night, huh?

And don't forget to plant trees, lots of them. Trees rule!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 17, 2006 09:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Trees rule!

yeah, espacially The Larch (no.1) would fit right in.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 17, 2006 11:55     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats! When's the house partay? how bout an all-star jam with all us voivodfans?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted July 17, 2006 13:47     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nothing man, take a look at my house where I stay during the day:

--------------------

What the...?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan