my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Destruction in Seattle (Voivodfan.com vs. Voivod.net)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Destruction in Seattle (Voivodfan.com vs. Voivod.net)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 03, 2006 17:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who can drink more beer...?

Went to go see Destruction, Vader, and Kataklysm in Seattle this past Saturday (thanks to my bro Troy for the free entry), and had the unique opportunity to meet and drink with with Voivod.net mod Ken (aka Bacteria13), who was about as nice a guy as any Voivodfan could be. Many beers were shared, good conversations were had, and I think we both had a damn good (drunken) time, haha.

Thanks for the pic Ken. Looking forward to hangin' with you next time you make it down to Seattle man! Oh, Celtic Frost... October!!!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 04, 2006 02:47     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Who can drink more beer...?

...should be re-named "who uses more wax on their heads?"

Btw Mike, where did you get that shirt? Tony made a few of those exact same shirts with the same logo and artwork from the DVD....just wondering if he sent you one as well?

Here's mine:

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 04, 2006 04:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like Paul and I did at the Celtic Frost gig in Belgium. Only difference, I couldn't drink because I had to drive..... But therefore Paul did drink for me too

Yep, meeting up with a Voivodhead from the boards is nice

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 04, 2006 06:43     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
[QB]Who can drink more beer...?

Our irishman, Ken could drink more beer, right?

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 04, 2006 07:29     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh?
I know from earlier escapades that our Irishman Mike knows how to through a pint around.

Ken, Mike or whatever. It's in their black foamy blood

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2006 08:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VoiVod.net still exists??

Good picture!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2006 08:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Both these guys clearly havent hung out with me yet.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 04, 2006 10:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

hahahaaa..... *high five*

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 04, 2006 14:30     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
VoiVod.net still exists??

Good picture!

Yes, Mezzy it is still alive and well.
haha, waxed hairless heads...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 04, 2006 20:05     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

that would be a superior photo op, tho, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Nanoman
VoivodFan
Member # 622

posted July 04, 2006 20:06     Profile for Nanoman   Email Nanoman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet shirt - um, are those shirts available to the general public somehow/where or where they specially producted for a limited crowd/release?

Just wonderin'

quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloudz:

Btw Mike, where did you get that shirt? Tony made a few of those exact same shirts with the same logo and artwork from the DVD....just wondering if he sent you one as well?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2006 21:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go to relapse.com.................
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 04, 2006 22:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Go to relapse.com.................

i went there earlier and couldnt find it... discontinued? or am i just shitty and finding things on the internet, haha?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 05, 2006 15:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wouldn't that be great meeting with all the old farts here on the board. hahaha

Old, bold, mustaches, beards and very very very thirsty....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 06, 2006 01:49     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nanoman:
[QB]Sweet shirt - um, are those shirts available to the general public somehow/where or where they specially producted for a limited crowd/release?

Just wonderin'

A friend of mine and I had them specially made for us from a mutal friend of ours who owns a silk-screening business in Tacoma, WA. We just used the graphics from the DVOD-1 cover!!

But I'm sure you can find a legitimate one somewhere like a couple people had already pointed out.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted July 06, 2006 03:20     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got my t-shirt from www.genxgear.com via Ebay (it's the same korgull style graphic). They don't seem to have that stock in at the moment, but I'm sure if enough people ask they can get more in/made.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan