my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Schroeder (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Schroeder
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 04, 2006 19:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, I'm late too, but I can still say that's great you had a good'n, and well hell, happy day AFTER your birthday, HAHA!

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Nanoman
VoivodFan
Member # 622

posted July 04, 2006 20:01     Profile for Nanoman   Email Nanoman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dude, I did not know it was your b-day today - hope you had a good one.

yo - I might be seeing you this fall if you end up at the NY or Philly PT shows. Scratch that - I KNOW I'll be seeing you in Philly.

later man!

Romy

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 05, 2006 06:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey ROMY!!!!!

It'll be great seeing ya again at the Philly gig... I will OF COURSE be at that one, but unfortunately not the NY gig. There is going to be a lot of "pricks" coming in from everywhere for these shows... it's gonna be a blast.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 07, 2006 18:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy late one eastcoast \m/
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 07, 2006 19:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Happy belated, Dave. So when do you expect your CD collection to rival that of the Library of Congress?

The library of congress has NOTHING on my awsome cd collection. The come to me when they need something.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan