my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Schroeder (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Schroeder
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 02, 2006 23:21     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have fun .....you know

landscaping with the Gods.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 23:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let me be number two to say happy birthday Old Man!! Hope you have a great day!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 03, 2006 02:26     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday dude! One of the nicest cats on the board. Cheers!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 03, 2006 03:34     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Schroeder! Hope you have a good one.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 03, 2006 04:42     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Dave! We'll be raising a cold one for you over here. Enjoy!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 03, 2006 05:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B(eer)-day and cheers, dude!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 03, 2006 06:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey old man!
You've managed to stick around a full year longer than me. have your body started to fall apart too?
Have a good day man

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 03, 2006 07:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, well, well....what a great day for a birthday! Happy Happy Birthday!! My gift to you is to let you know that I bought IN ABSENTIA this weekend
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 03, 2006 07:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to all you vodheads for the wishes... H, have two for me, I'm thristy and I know you will anyway!!!
Hypergirl- that's one of the best gifts I never got...enjoy it.

Yes, I'm headed out to landscape the yard and try and make this 41 year old body feel the pain of working too much. I might be getting older but I'm not growing up. I'm sure I'll have some Voivod blasting thru my temples as I sweat in the heat.

thanks everyone... I'm going to go cry now from all the love thats seeping thru my PC

--------------------

yawn

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 03, 2006 10:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Late Happy Birthday!

Wait a minute!...Didnt you just have a birthday a few months ago?

Cheers!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 03, 2006 10:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
schroeder fuckin' rulez!
schroeder fuckin' kicks serious ass!
And, he also has more cds than all of the rest of us vvfanners combined...and he's older than me!

YAY!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 03, 2006 11:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh heh heh

quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
number two

Happy birthday sir!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 03, 2006 11:51     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hooray! have a great b-day in the sun.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 03, 2006 13:10     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I might be getting older but I'm not growing up.

That's sooo Calvin!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 03, 2006 13:49     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Easter!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 03, 2006 14:06     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day Schroeder! You do indeed rock, sir.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted July 03, 2006 14:12     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to one of the best friends I've never met......A great music enthusiast......Happy Birthday my friend!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 03, 2006 15:21     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday number #5
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted July 03, 2006 15:25     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Schroed!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 03, 2006 15:35     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have fun, man and happy b-day...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 03, 2006 15:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, menneke......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 03, 2006 17:03     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Late, as always.

Hope you had a blast, Schroeder! Here's to a lot more!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 03, 2006 22:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess you all didn't know Dave was musically gifted. Here's the birthday boy fronting his new band down at the local Holiday Inn:

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 04, 2006 00:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy belated schroeder, from me and little dave.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2006 00:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
as the day comes to a close I like to give thanks to all those who made this possible, those who made me smile, laugh, thrash about, enjoy life, and just let me be me... THANKS TO ALL OF YOU... yOU GUYS AND gRRLS ROCK.

Landscaping day was a huge success, and I enjoyed coming in every now and then to read the new B-Day wishes you all sent me

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan