my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy 4th

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy 4th
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 14:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's some photos from the party that got started early:

That's over $1200 dollars worth of explosives......

Captain of the pyroteam inspecting fuses before the countdown........

LAUNCH!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 02, 2006 15:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Celebrate your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it."
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 02, 2006 15:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a complete waste of fuckin' money! Fireworks displays are only good when they go disasterously wrong.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2006 16:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
"Celebrate your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it."

Damnit you stole my line. I've always loved that comment

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2006 16:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
What a complete waste of fuckin' money! Fireworks displays are only good when they go disasterously wrong.

and my one-legged seven fingered friend will agree with that

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 16:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He bought so much that he was almost forced to get an explosives license… (He’s now considering it as he’d then be able to purchase dynamite....hell yeah, I can't wait!!!) It was such a large show we had to have the local firemen present. It was funny cause I was talking to two of the firedudes and they were actually hoping there would be some kind of disaster and a blaze would start in the woods. Always heard that the majority of firemen were obsessed with fire (i.e. arsonists) and here was a great example. Freaky…like some kind of scene out of Pulp Fiction, these guys were some serious good ol'boys. This town is so small (we were over in S.C.) that they don’t even have a regular department, these guys were all volunteer.

But the show was awesome! We did have trouble with the electronic remote system that was supposed to set it off..so Brian had to light everything by hand. With all these explosives..that was quite dangerous..especially not being able to see. I was standing with his wife and everytime he was about to light up she would say… “yep, this one will burn him alive”. But somehow we managed to do it without killing anybody....…really amazing fireworks, ten times better than I expected…somebody could have seen it miles away I’m sure.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 02, 2006 16:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:

What you mean is what happened a few years ago in Enschede Holland: I believe 23 people got killed, a whole part of Enschede was completely wiped away numerous people got injured. We saw the clouds from 30 miles distance

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2006 18:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was that where the fireworks wharehouse exploded? I've seen that disaster numerous time on those reality disaster shows. It's great how they can make shows about other people's misfortunes and in turn make me feel like my life isn't a complete disaster itself.

MEZ, we all know that guys wife was hoping her hubby would catch on fire so you could "console" her.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 02, 2006 18:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nobody has yet commented on Mezcal attending a skinhead fireworks rally, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 02, 2006 18:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*wipes tears from eyes*

i laughed out loud, cthon.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 02, 2006 19:38     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
*wipes tears from eyes*

i laughed out loud, cthon.

well, at least they are branching out from the cross thing.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 19:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are you talking about???

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 02, 2006 19:54     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

mmmmm cute

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 02, 2006 20:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez was networking and trying to sell them some more land and a big house for their rallies and meetings

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 02, 2006 21:09     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fIREDUDE rocks!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 02, 2006 23:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

notice the box of fireworks with the bars and stars, haha. i rest my case.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 23:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its 'stars and bars' you damn carpetbagger!! [I was hoping nobody would notice that particular box]
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 04, 2006 16:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan