my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Iron "Haiden"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iron "Haiden"
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 02, 2006 04:19     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

My 7 month old son Haiden took his first "dip" in a lake yesterday...obviously he no likey!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 02, 2006 06:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, nice kid. Coool

Here is a picture of Mille, my son at the Dutch shoreline 2 years ago.

Let's see some more swimming pictures..

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 10:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 02, 2006 13:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mez, can I date your daughter?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2006 14:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why most certainly....I've got to get that girl out of the house. I'll put her on the next plane to Rio. Hope you don't mind her wearing the American flag. You touch "Ol'Glory" and I'll have to kill you.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 03, 2006 02:30     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well guys, your kids are cute and all, but I like Mez's chicpic the best.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 03, 2006 12:00     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i delivered flowers to your daughter a couple of months ago, but she was out filming here next flop. dammit!
i was looking forward to staring at her chest and having her tell me, "My eyes are up here!"

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 05, 2006 12:18     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If she's inherited any of her father's qualities, it's more likely that she'll tell you where her tits are if you stare at her eyes too long... Cool pics, all three of them, and way to go Blackcloud, teach the kids to avoid Cold Lakes at any rate!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 06, 2006 01:46     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
and way to go Blackcloud, teach the kids to avoid Cold Lakes at any rate!

Yes...there'll be no "Cold Lake" for him, especially when it's the one from Celtic Frost!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 06, 2006 02:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Oh Mez! How right wing can you get?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan