my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Reissues's news

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reissues's news
VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted July 01, 2006 06:53     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Guys

I've just read the last issue of the french magazine METALLIAN.
Away revealed that Dimension hatross, Killing Technology and Roar will get released soon via Sanctuary remastered ... with bonus cds !!!!
An Iron Gang bonus cd (live tapes remastered by Piggy in 2004) will be added for each of these albums.

Additionaly Angel Rat and The outer Limits should follow later.

Great News !!!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 01, 2006 06:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S W E E T
CAN'T WAIT TO GET ALL OF THESE. SANCTUARY IS A GREAT LABLE AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING CLASSIC THRASH AND REAL METAL FOR MANY YEARS.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 01, 2006 08:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent - about time too! My vinyls are worn out and my record player is fucked.

Do you think there'll be bonus tracks and extended artwork?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 01, 2006 13:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yes, it won't be long before i have all 33 official releases by this great great band !!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted July 01, 2006 16:27     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about Nothingface?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 01, 2006 16:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
What about Nothingface?

It seems to be in the name allready. "NOTHING" - face

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 01, 2006 22:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
What about Nothingface?

Well these are just the Noise releases. I think I read somewhere that Century Media is gonna pick up the MCA stuff.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 01, 2006 22:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, THIS IS FUCKING FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 07, 2006 03:11     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Do you think there'll be bonus tracks and extended artwork?

Away said that there will be an Iron Gang original demo added with each re-release...
apart from that, I dont see what more bonuses you could expect... he didnt mention the artwork...

but he sure said they could use the MCA material again hehe...

he briefly mentionned D-V-O-D-2 and D-V-O-D-3 as well...

btw, the album is reviewed in Metallian and it does only get 4 bombs (it can go up to 7)...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted July 08, 2006 13:16     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCKING YES!!!!

The only thing I'd HOPE to see but don't think will happen is to have RRROOOAAARRR re-released, and the bonus disk would be the original mix! I have that tape somewhere, it doesn't have that intro noise, sounds more brutal overall. I wonder if Piggy remastered that one too?

A boy can dream.

Best, PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 08, 2006 23:47     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Angel Rat!!!

I saw this article somewhere and thought y'all had already went nuts over this subject and I had missed out. This is great news and I can't wait to turn the shit up!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan