my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Beatallica

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beatallica
L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted June 29, 2006 00:19     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This band is a weird kind of funny mutant between Beatles and Metallica
http://www.beatallica.org/beatallica.html

And they are better than the Beatles and Metallica !!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 29, 2006 02:56     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got To Get You Trapped Under Ice!

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted June 29, 2006 12:37     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, when Metellica play the Beatles it sounds like Kiss, but when the Beatles play Metallica it sounds like Helloween.

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted June 29, 2006 12:57     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like "And I'm Evil" with Glen Danzig in bonus !

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted June 29, 2006 13:30     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The whole two albums of the band are free on their own website.
Check these lines on Beatallica's site

These tunes are parodies, but due to the publishing costs that would be involved in releasing them for sale on CD, they are being offered free for download and distribution. If you like the tunes and want to burn CD-Rs for your friends, feel free! But please do not sell them. Free music needs to be free.

[I][/I]

Really cool !

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted June 29, 2006 13:32     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We Can Hit The Lightz
Surf/Slam82
VoivodFan
Member # 741

posted June 29, 2006 14:29     Profile for Surf/Slam82   Email Surf/Slam82     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!!!!

The Hetfield singing parody is hillarious.

Way over the top like the man himself.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 29, 2006 21:57     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't this a topic years ago? I'm having deja-vu. Me thinks it's still funny as heck!
Sounds better than Metallica, that's fer sure.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 29, 2006 23:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Welcome Beatallibangers".

ROTFL!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 30, 2006 00:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
Wasn't this a topic years ago? I'm having deja-vu. Me thinks it's still funny as heck!
Sounds better than Metallica, that's fer sure.

YES it was... which means you still might be sane... maybe

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan