my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How lame is this going to be? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: How lame is this going to be?
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted July 07, 2006 12:05     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
>Oh, and I changed my signature. That Duran Duran Emo Guy said something that went right to my heart:

When I look for inspiration, I look at Switchfoot.

I should be beaten with a sharp stick for paying this much attention, but I think the other dweeb said that. The skinny dork who massacred "Cult Of Personality" the night before. Great tag line, tho! Now, who the HELL is Switchfoot?!

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 07, 2006 13:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jacque Luminous:
Now, who the HELL is Switchfoot?!

They ARE inspiration! They INVENTED inspiration! You look up "inspiration" in the dictionary, there's a picture of Switchfoot right there.

You don't fuck with the Switchfoot, okay?

(btw, switchfoot reminds me of stinkfoot, hehe, now that's bad)

(and you're right JL, the skinny dork said that, not emo-guy)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 07, 2006 16:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Oh yessssssss baby!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2006 16:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they look like shit. Oops, sorry. They look like the way i do not want to look like.
I look like shit and i like it... ?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 07, 2006 16:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks. first the tv burned my retinas, now this.

also, cthon, 25 years? try 5 weeks.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 07, 2006 16:31     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why not call themselves GenericA? Oh, wait...

Awful, awful stuff!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 07, 2006 17:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bwahahahhahhahaaahahahahhahaaa!
wth is up with those hairdos?

*sighs* Bloody ugly-ass band.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 07, 2006 18:10     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do they sound like Metallica ?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 07, 2006 18:49     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Do they sound like Metallica ?

If you are referring to my Generica comment, I didn't base it so much off Metallica, as I did their Driveshaft, er, I mean Switchfoot's ultra-bland look and sound, haha. Poor Metallica... I hope their new album makes them relevant again, but I digress...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 07, 2006 20:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Poor Metallica... I hope their new album makes them relevant again, but I digress...

I hear they'll be in The Simpsons 18th season opener this year so maybe they'll be cool again....for about a half hour!

I wonder if Jason will feel left out Or is this old news and does anyone care?

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted July 07, 2006 23:55     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They look like victims of rock stylists... just like everyone on the horrible Supernova show.
Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted July 08, 2006 03:05     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wsdhk_Fm-4&search=Thrash%20metal
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted July 08, 2006 13:06     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't read your posts, but had to check in on the topic.

I came home from work, went to go lie down, my wife was watching it on tv.

Despite being dead-dog tired, I left the room. Period.

Best, PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 09, 2006 03:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jacque Luminous:
Yeah, that was the chick from South Africa. Of course, Tommy Lee LOVED the poseur-CRAP you mentioned. Typical...

The ugly freaky chic that did Nirvana in the second episode? Damn dude you should see her in the first show! South Africa huh? I think she is really from Houston though, ugh like that is the best Houston could do!?

She is a fucking moron.

--------------------

JCN1971
VoivodFan
Member # 742

posted July 09, 2006 15:22     Profile for JCN1971   Email JCN1971     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys are slagging this show off, but you still feel the need to watch it!! It's compulsive viewing.
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted July 09, 2006 19:56     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JCN1971:
You guys are slagging this show off, but you still feel the need to watch it!! It's compulsive viewing.

I don't think anyone had very high expectations as far as the quality of the show was concerned. But half the fun of watching it is to slag off wannabe rock stars

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 09, 2006 20:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, i wont be watching any more.

b'lieve dat~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 10, 2006 09:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Oh yessssssss baby!

OMG, I FEEL SO INSPIRED!!!!

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted July 10, 2006 10:18     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that pic inspired me to start a new band- Poserfoot! Anyway, I hate all reality shows. (Well, Supergroup had its moments.) BUT, I do enjoy watching this contestant for several reasons. She reminds me of Lorraine Lewis of 80's hair metal band Femme Fatale. She has...talents...
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=c3466bea-9191-4708-a232-7476e457a967&f=rockst&fg=email

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 18, 2006 22:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NEWSTED was sporting a cool VOIVOD shirt tonight and took the stagew with the dude from Ocean City. Great timing to wear the VOIVOD T since the album is hitting the streets next week. Jason's always thinkin and always plotting.

--------------------

yawn

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted July 18, 2006 22:33     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I caught that, too. Too bad he jammed with the lamest guy since the show started! That chick from South Africa is gonna win, even tho' she can't sing. But she has tattoos, piercings, hair extensions, blah blah blah, which is just what Tommy Lee wants!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 18, 2006 23:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tommy wants anthing with a hole and an iq less than his!!! like a hollow tree... oh wait, trees are smarter

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 18, 2006 23:53     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yup, cool jam. the ladies are kickin' arse on tha show. I think the gal with the tats sings great. Strong voice, hell like i said the gals are kickin male booty!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 19, 2006 02:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I finally stooped down a few notches and watched about the last 20 minutes of the show tonight...fuck, what a lame-ass mainstream piece of shit! Corporate bullshit with a capital "B"...the girls suck, and the guys are worse...lame-ass songs they're covering as well. Not watching anymore of it either, just cue it up with american idol...really horrible stuff!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2006 16:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
NEWSTED was sporting a cool VOIVOD shirt tonight and took the stagew with the dude from Ocean City. Great timing to wear the VOIVOD T since the album is hitting the streets next week. Jason's always thinkin and always plotting.

so he's gone from metallica to voivod to backing up ozzy to playing jefferson airplane on tv. hmm. okay... well thank god he doesn't wear old school vod shirts.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan