my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How lame is this going to be? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: How lame is this going to be?
GarbageDay
VoivodFan
Member # 361

posted June 27, 2006 19:14     Profile for GarbageDay   Email GarbageDay     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LAME!

--------------------

www.molokovellocet.com

|  IP: Logged
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted June 27, 2006 19:44     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good bass player, at least!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 27, 2006 21:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if by lame you mean "hilarious," then yeah, i agree.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 27, 2006 21:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i am going to watch something on CBS, amazingly enough.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 27, 2006 21:53     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It'll be worth watching if for nothing else but it's cringe factor. Oh, and there's also a member of Voivod on it
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 27, 2006 22:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh so lame. I'll be watching it for sure.

Tommy Lee's looking more like a doofus than ever in that pic, haha.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 27, 2006 23:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, lame lame...who cares, I'll definitely be watching..
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted June 27, 2006 23:39     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
The band, made up Tommy Lee (mötley Crüe), Jason Newsted (Metallica) and Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses)....

I didn't see dude from Voïvod on the list?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 28, 2006 02:16     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jacque Luminous:
Good bass player, at least!

And whether you want to admit it or not...good drummer too!!! "Too Fast For Love" still amazes me at how great Tommy was even back then!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 28, 2006 13:58     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Jason did mention in an interview that he's gonna be wearing Voivod shirts and pluging the band's name anytime he can... let's see if he was serious about doin' it...
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 28, 2006 22:34     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The fact that we may actually hear the word "Voivod" uttered on network TV is enough to make me watch.

Perhaps, if we're lucky, we'll have to endure a new onslaught of curious onlookers on the boards.

...and I'll go away for another couple years.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 28, 2006 22:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be glued to the tube watching every week, just like I've been doing with SUPERGROUP, because Scott Ian is in it and I love watching Sebastian be the imature pretentious cry baby has been that he always was and always will be.

Hopefully all of Jason's Voivod plugs won't be left on the editting room floor.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 30, 2006 01:56     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I've been watching Supergroup too. Aside from Scott and Ted, the rest of those guys could fall off the Earth. And I wish Sebastian would take that Joey Ramone shirt off...he's not worthy with all that whiny primadonna shit.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 30, 2006 06:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Yeah, I've been watching Supergroup too. Aside from Scott and Ted, the rest of those guys could fall off the Earth. And I wish Sebastian would take that Joey Ramone shirt off...he's not worthy with all that whiny primadonna shit.

Evan should kicked the shit outta Sebastian when he had the chance during his drucken asshole wrestling match. He definitley should take off the Ramones shirt, it gives them a bad vibe to have him wearing it

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 30, 2006 09:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it will be just as lame as any talent show/american idol/star serach...etc. with the exception that at least there might be a mention of Voivod here and there. I just hope they don't get into any "drama" backstage or anything, although US audiences apparently eat that shit up so you know it'll be there.

I just want them to look each other in the eyes and say "let's rock".

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 03, 2006 19:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy hell there's a contestant from my town on here......now this should be interesting!

* Zayra Alvarez, a singer from Dallas, TX
* Dana Andrews, a singer from Augusta, GA
* Magni Asgeirsson, a singer from Reykjavik, Iceland
* Jenny Galt, a singer from Vancouver, BC
* Jill Gioia, a singer from New York, NY
* Matt Hoffer, a singer from Chicago, IL
* Storm Large, a singer from Portland, OR
* Josh Logan, a singer from Manchester, NH
* Chris Pierson, a singer from Atlanta, GA
* Patrice Pike, a singer from Austin, TX
* Toby Rand, a singer from Melbourne, Australia
* Phil Ritchie, a singer from Ocean City, MD
* Dilana Robichaux, a singer from Houston, TX
* Lukas Rossi, a singer from Toronto, ON
* Ryan Star (not former "American Idol" finalist Ryan Starr), a singer from New York, NY

I'm watching the first episode here:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm ?p=rockst&g=75ecea95-effd-4d42-be33-5932e37f4a8f&m=us&pl=hotvideo_rs_week1&rf=http://www.rockstar.msn.com/&fg=

Its pretty dumb as you'd expect but fuck me...Jason's wearing his VOIVOD shirt on national tv!!!!!!!
Boy, Tommy lee takes idiot to a new level...

Okay, ten minutes into this...I can't take anymore...holy hell...that shit was bad. Jason's dragging the great name of VoiVod into the mud........

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 03, 2006 22:04     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Holy shit, I've gotta see it for this woman....Storm and the Balls. Very interesting live shows she puts on and who would have thunk...Iron Butterfly's music with ABBA's lyrics

Boys, you should find her interesting.

Luna, was she really married to Eric McFadden?!?!

STORM

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 03, 2006 22:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
* Phil Ritchie, a singer from Ocean City, MD
Holy Fuckin Shit!!!! I work in this resort town. I wonder what band this dude sings in here?

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 03, 2006 23:48     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it doesnt look that bad... should be entertaining fare, haha.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2006 00:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gotta say the first part was entertaining and the mumbling dude from Ocean City seemed to have gone over well. That chick Storm can sing also. I liked the music better than the original that created on SUPER GROUP... but than again Super Nova doesn't have a handicap like Sebastian Bach holding them back.

Anyone that thinks Savage Animal is a cool name for a new group needs a reality check.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 04, 2006 02:40     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What would have thrown Tommy and co. for a loop was if one of the dudes came off like and blown the studio down!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 04, 2006 15:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

Holy shit, I've gotta see it for this woman....Storm and the Balls. Very interesting live shows she puts on and who would have thunk...Iron Butterfly's music with ABBA's lyrics

Boys, you should find her interesting.

Luna, was she really married to Eric McFadden?!?!

STORM

Married to Eric?
I heard of Ryan Star last night from a friend from NY. Said he won't win. My vote is for Storm

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 05, 2006 21:26     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, yall win. that show was fucking bad.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 06, 2006 00:49     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes it was lame, and i did vote!
the guy trying to sing Roxanne was the worst thing i have ever heard! hooray for gals from Long Island!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 06, 2006 06:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, the song selection sucked for the most part but the girls made the guys look like shit. Those ladies had more balls in their vocal delivery than any of the boys. The guy from Ocean City Maryland SUCKED SHIT and most of the other guys need to go back to their real jobs, but I was blown away by the women. The one dude with the soul vibe and the toronto guy who perfomed last were promising.

I'll keep watching it just outta curiosity sake

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan