my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Helmet

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Helmet
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 26, 2006 22:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
saw them tonight on Warped Tour. way badass.

i think this setlist is basically right:

FBLA
Milquetoast
(2 songs from forthcoming album)
Repetition
Ironhead
Wilma's Rainbow
Unsung
Just Another Victim (!wow--wasnt expecting that!)

they were worth the price of admission. altho the Buzzcocks were truly great, too.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 26, 2006 23:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, I left Tim's cd at your house....didn't realize till I was halfway to Chucktown...still pissed about that.

When was the Warped show? Today??

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 26, 2006 23:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, we just got back a few hours ago. im burnt to a fucking crisp. but good times were had.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 26, 2006 23:35     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah, ive still got your CD.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 27, 2006 11:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great setlist! What was the lineup? Any chances we get Bogdan and Stainer back?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 27, 2006 12:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Great setlist! What was the lineup? Any chances we get Bogdan and Stainer back?

lineup is in this article, i think (good article, btw):
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1534286/20060614/helmet.jhtml

Page looks like my grand-dad, but rocks harder than i ever will, haha. i agree that Stanier would have made this a much better show...

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan