my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Graspop Metal Meeting Live stream throughout the whole weekend

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Graspop Metal Meeting Live stream throughout the whole weekend
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2006 15:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THis is a live stream. Look at the list of bands that play... ENJOY !!!!!
http://ms.skynet.be/festivals2006/graspop/hi/index.php#

Friday, June 23:

WHITESNAKE
LACUNA COIL
SATYRICON
DIE KRUPPS
MOONSPELL
MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP
EVERGREY
EDGUY
TRIVIUM
Y&T
THE GATHERING
LEAVES' EYES
STREAM OF PASSION
GOJIRA
SOILWORK
36 CRAZYFISTS
ANVIL
SENGIR
DARKANE

"Metal Domestage"

THE MAPLE ROOM
BATTALION
ICONOCLASM
PANCHRYSIA
CALLENISH CIRCLE
LENG TCH'E
AXAMENTA

Saturday, June 24:

GUNS N' ROSES
SOULFLY
ALICE IN CHAINS
STONE SOUR
OPETH
MY DYING BRIDE
DEATH ANGEL
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
JON OLIVA'S PAIN
ILL NINO
OBITUARY
THE NEW YORK DOLLS
NILE
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
ANCIENT RITES
THE DATSUNS
AKERCOCKE
BLOODSIMPLE
CALIBAN

"Tribute To Monsters Of Rock"

NUTELLICA
PURPLE STRANGERS
OZZY OZZ
UP THE IRONS
ACTION IN DC

Sunday, June 25:

MOTÖRHEAD
SAXON
HELLOWEEN
IN FLAMES
CRADLE OF FILTH
ARCH ENEMY
AFTER FOREVER
EXODUS
ARMORED SAINT
AGNOSTIC FRONT
DEVILDRIVER
AS I LAY DYING
DRAGONFORCE
BEYOND FEAR
IGNITE
ENTHRONED
ENSIFERUM
INQUEST
MACHINE MEN

(Thanks: Brent)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted June 23, 2006 15:59     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This would be awesome if the streaming was working better.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2006 17:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
This would be awesome if the streaming was working better.

Well i looked Lacuna Coil and it worked fine by me... Lacuna Coil sucked any why.

--------------------

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted June 23, 2006 17:45     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get about 5 seconds and then nothing, then just audio and one frame of video. It's really high quality video though even on the "low quality" stream. Thanks for the link Paul. I'm going to try it throughout the weekend, especially Sunday.

I wish we had festivals like this over here.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2006 18:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
I get about 5 seconds and then nothing, then just audio and one frame of video. It's really high quality video though even on the "low quality" stream. Thanks for the link Paul. I'm going to try it throughout the weekend, especially Sunday.

I wish we had festivals like this over here.

yeah... Like Belgium rules. The first Celtic Frost reunion show was in this country. (and i was there...)

BelgiumBelgiumBelgiumBelgiumBelgiumBelgium
To bad they aren't at the fucking football tournament... haha.

--------------------

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted June 24, 2006 03:32     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw hell, now it's working great. Must be the firewall settings at work. I'll have to talk to the IT guy...wait, that's me.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 24, 2006 08:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky Belgian bastards:

"Last week, when Graspop was informed that KORN would be cancelling their European tour, the search for a worthy replacement was underway within hours. Unfortunately it's next to impossible to find a band of the same calibre as KORN on such short notice. Graspop negotiated with TOOL, DEFTONES, LIFE OF AGONY and MACHINE HEAD, but none of these bands were able to confirm their visit to GMM2006. As a result, GUNS N' ROSES will take the stage a bit sooner and play a longer set! Other bands like MY DYING BRIDE and ALICE IN CHAINS will also play a slightly longer set."

Paul, be sure to blow a kiss to Axl for me okay????

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 24, 2006 09:15     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it comes in pretty well on my comp. altho there is a fucking TERRIBLE band doing Pantera covers on there, right now.

i heard Izzy will be playing with GNR for some European dates, but i dont think hes on this show(?)....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 24, 2006 11:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This stream is awesome. Live interview in a foreign language right now with Battalion.....oh now, interview with Axamenta...excellent, time to catch up on all the latest with them....how do you describe somebody speaking in belgian? 'belch'? I know Dutch sounds like spitting...this ain't far off.

Oh hell.......now Satyricon is talking!!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 24, 2006 11:50     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Off topic:

Mezcalhead, regarding your signature - WRONG has been blowing me away for many, many years and to hear them play Rags and Bones live is amazing!!! I just discovered this page and these guys crack me up...the 5/23/06 entry about sequals had me in stiches Can't wait to hear the new one.

Okay back to topic: I'll check out the streaming music sometime this weekend.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan