my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Katorz early release?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katorz early release?
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 21, 2006 16:47     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got an email from CD Universe telling me there was a 'new Voivod release available for ordering', with the release date being 27th June. The odd thing is, the link page they sent has no information on what the album actually is, so I can only assume they mean Katorz - and it's apparently a Japanese release on 'Victor'.

Here's the LINK

Not sure what to make of it other than it's a lot of money to fork out for an 'untitled' album

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 21, 2006 17:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did ya notice the TOP 5:
1. Boston
Boston
2. Don't Look Back
Boston
3. Rush - Replay
Rush
4. John Fogerty - The Long Road Home In Concert
Fogerty, John
5. Blue
Ross, Diana

What's up with BOSTON being the top 2 ? ! ? !
I assume the Jap release get's it early. A lot of groups do this because of being paid up front for the cds instead of waiting for them to sell. So they usually get bonus tracks and earlier release dates.

--------------------

yawn

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted June 21, 2006 18:58     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazon, baby! Order it now and it'll get there when it's released on the 25th.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G7PNY0

(Someone should update the cover-art on this page tho...)

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted June 21, 2006 22:22     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fats Domino also have a Katorz CD to pre-order

ORDER HERE !

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 21, 2006 23:06     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuclear Blast Europe have Katorz in 3 flavours for pre-order. Regular jewel case, digi-pak and special edition METAL case!
http://shop.nuclearblast.de/search2.php?searchkey=voivod&begin_search=true&search_field[0]=Alle]

ots@sky
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 824

posted June 22, 2006 01:49     Profile for ots@sky   Email ots@sky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
download katorz

:: link removed ::

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 22, 2006 02:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ots@sky:
download katorz

Cool Russian site...at least they're making you pay for it..

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 22, 2006 06:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That russian site if full of incredible downloads. A friend os mine has used it several times and never had a problem.

--------------------

yawn

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted June 22, 2006 13:08     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
That russian site if full of incredible downloads. A friend os mine has used it several times and never had a problem.

All illegal, as far as the publishers are concerned. Neither them nor artists see a penny of that cash.

Most publishers don't even bother making Russian versions of anything - Games, DVD's, music, whatever.

Use emusic or i-tunes or something.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 22, 2006 13:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Russian sites like that are illegal anyways, like Mothman said. Besides, the album's not even officially out yet. So i removed the link.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan