my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Voivod Myspace page (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Voivod Myspace page
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 22, 2006 21:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Such people never bother me. They clock me as a church burner the second they meet me. Otherwise I bring up dinosaurs. Religious people fucking HATE dinosaurs!

yeah Dinosaurs and cavemen really throw them for a loop during a conversation... not to mention if it WAS Adam and Eve there woulda had to have been a lot of insest to populate the planet, and again when it was just Noah and his family chillin on the ark as everyone else perished.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 23, 2006 01:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Clocked As A Church Burner" might be the greatest band name or album title ever in some parallel universe...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 23, 2006 02:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
someone should link this thread as a comment on that page, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted June 26, 2006 14:29     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan