my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metallica- MoP "live" in its entirety

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metallica- MoP "live" in its entirety
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 15, 2006 16:38     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I decided to pay the $9.95 for the show that featured the entire MoP set...hoping I'd get my money's worth, afterall, I never did get to hear "Disposable Heroes", "Leper Messiah", or "Orion" played "live" before...well, I wasn't really too impressed afterall, specifically because of Lars...Jesus H. Christ, he really does know how to butcher his own songs, and he surely can suck a big turd through a straw!!!

But throughout all of the bullshit, I did happen to find this gem for free dowload:
http://www.livemetallica.com/vault.asp?show=111

A show from 1983 (soundboard) check out the song list:

Hit The Lights

The Four Horsemen

Jump in the Fire

Fight Fire With Fire

Ride The Lightning

Phantom Lord

Call of Ktulu

No Remorse

Seek and Destroy

Cliff's Bass Solo

Whiplash

Creeping Death

Kirk Solo

Metal Militia

*It doesn't sound too shabby either! (except for Lars)

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 15, 2006 19:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I try to grab their freebies when I remember each month. Thanks for the link, I don't think I've downloaded this one yet. Metallica does a great job with their live shows and has them available on their site usually a day after the performance. I've enjoyed a bunch of the old shows they have offered up.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 15, 2006 22:00     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucken wicked! Thanks for that link to the Metallica show! I've been meaning to sign up there and get some shit like the Winnipeg shows I was at.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 16, 2006 02:13     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, if anyone has any space for me to upload the "MoP" set, I'll kindly do so to share it...only it'll have to be offsite via e-mail...don't want to post the show here publicly for obvious reasons...

intothepaulymonium@hotmail dot com

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 20, 2006 02:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tell you, i've seen them 8 june in Arnhem when the circus arrived hometown. I wittnessed the MOP thing "real" live. I must say i banged my head of (wich was still sore after Celtic Frost). I loved it. Must admit that i was too busy having fun that i didn't notice Lars fuckup's. The music was so loud i did put toiletpaper in my ears

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 20, 2006 08:53     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
The music was so loud i did put toiletpaper in my ears

Lots of people use toilet paper in their ears when they hear Metallica, especially since 1991. And it's not because of the loudness...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 20, 2006 16:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just hope it wasn't USED toilet paper TP always seems to be scarce at concerts, that's why I never eat or drink before or during a show... I learned the hard way, and I'll leave that story UNTOLD

--------------------

yawn

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted June 20, 2006 17:19     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Schroed's story ends with him going back to his seats with no socks!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 20, 2006 19:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no it wasn't that bad thank god

lets just say I'll never eat a big ass burrito before before a show again!!!! and club bathrooms are the nastiest places I can think of to "releive" yourself... lucky for me there was still TP left, and I made it out alive with time to see ProjeKCt 2 hit the stage and make me forget all about the volcano in my stomach.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 20, 2006 23:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

lets just say I'll never eat a big ass burrito before before a show again!!!!

bwahahahhahahahahahahha!

I laughed out loud.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 20, 2006 23:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
bwahahahhahahahahahahha!

I laughed out loud.

I figured you would enjoy that story Luna, glad I could make ya laff.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan