my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The End Records street team VOIVOD KATORZ GOODIES

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The End Records street team VOIVOD KATORZ GOODIES
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted June 13, 2006 22:41     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
has anybody joined this?
 |  IP: Logged
shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted June 14, 2006 06:10     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tried to!

No confirmation email as yet!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted June 14, 2006 16:10     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If memory serves me, there are tons of eager street-teamers among our ranks.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 14, 2006 17:48     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you all misspelled "$TR33T T33MAR11!"...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 05, 2006 14:27     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
o.k. good news.I never got a confirmation email myself so i didnt really know if i would here anything until last week.I got a package in the mail.Stickers and promo posters for different End records bands(nothing Voivod though except one sticker).I also got 4 copies of the End Records sampler cd that has Voivod on it.
Then a few days later i got an email saying i could request Voivod stuff if i emailed the address they sent me,so i did.Today in the mail i got from The End Records all the same stuff i got before plus two Voivod Katorz posters and two Voivod stickers.The stickers look like they are from the last album even though i've never seen them before.They have the Voivod design and Spider thing from the last album.The posters are just the Katorz album cover.

Here's the email that was sent to me with the address to get Voivod stuff sent to you.Make sure you sent them your address when you email them.

We are offering an amazing opportunity for you get the most
up-to-date
info on The End Records releases, as well as FREE stickers, posters,
fliers
for all of our releases at your request. If you would like to request
some
Goodies for your personal use or to hand out to some friends you can
send a
request to Amalgamate@theendrecords.com make the subject "Goodies
Request"
and make sure to include your shipping address.

So let's start the brainstorming and see that we can have a great
release
for the new VOIVOD album 'Katorz' (out July 25th, 2006), a triumphant
album
that is as creative as it is mesmerizing. Team Omega central is where
you
can come for updates on the band and their forthcoming album, as well
as
request to get all the Voivod swag you can carry (posters, stickers,
etc) -
Thanks TEAM OMEGA!

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted July 05, 2006 16:11     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is the sticker you can get free.Someone is selling this one on ebay but all those dummies bidding on it can get it free.Guess they just want to throw money away.

ebay sticker auction

and this is what the poster looks like.It's 18X24
Voivod Katorz poster

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 05, 2006 16:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had that same invite email a few weeks ago. Hopefully i'll get one of those posters. I still have the Outer Limits one, but it's all yellowed out now.
TheEndRecords
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 829

posted July 12, 2006 16:55     Profile for TheEndRecords   Email TheEndRecords     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,
I was given notice to this thread and thought it right that i register and join the group.

My Name is Chris and I run team omega, you can contact me with questions at amalgamate@theendrecords.com

I when I received requests for street team goods, I have basic packages that i send and try to include a little of everything and enough for everyone to get something. Remember these are things we make and send out for free to anyone that request so i would like to give everyone what they want so we just try our best.

we are working really hard for Voivod, and I wanted to say thank you for everyone that joined the group and gave your input.

And please feel free to submit any ideas on how to improve both the street team and Voivod.

--------------------

the end of the music as we know it

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted July 12, 2006 17:39     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Filth Hound:
this is the sticker you can get free.Someone is selling this one on ebay but all those dummies bidding on it can get it free.Guess they just want to throw money away.

ebay sticker auction

and this is what the poster looks like.It's 18X24
Voivod Katorz poster

I have that sticker....Away in person gave it to me when I interviewed him and Snake

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 12, 2006 22:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting here Chris. It's good to hear from someone at the lable and you won't find a better place than here to get in touch with the best Voivod freaks.

I've been purchasing music from THE END for many years now and always suggest your site to friends looking for great metal at incredible prices and phenomenal service.

I was thrilled when I heard Voivod would be on your lable and looking forward to the new album and the ones that follow.

keep up the great work

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 12, 2006 22:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Dave turned me on to this company a year ago. Expect fast delivery, top notch service and a great selection of stuff!! I can't say enough good things about these guys.
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted July 13, 2006 04:59     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This might sound like a dumb question... but is Katorz able to be pre-ordered from The End yet?
I can't seem to find an option on the site.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 13, 2006 08:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seeate:
This might sound like a dumb question... but is Katorz able to be pre-ordered from The End yet?
I can't seem to find an option on the site.

Seconded, I went to preorder it the other day, thinking, "omg I haven't preordered yet", and found out it wasn't preorderable anyway!

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted July 13, 2006 11:31     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got posters up at work (community centre) and in my local (metal bar) so I'm doign my bit for Voivod in liverpool - and the sitcker is going on my guitar case so people see it at my gigs!

Sorted!

I've pre-ordered the Katorz digipack from play.com...

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 13, 2006 11:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shargraves:
I've pre-ordered the Katorz digipack from play.com...

But I wanna pre-order it on The End, darnamit! I want it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

TheEndRecords
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 829

posted July 14, 2006 13:31     Profile for TheEndRecords   Email TheEndRecords     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YUP! Went up yesterday!

[NOW ON PREORDER]
VOIVOD - Katorz (Pre-Order + Freebies)

--------------------

the end of the music as we know it

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted July 23, 2006 13:35     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that I have a new job and more time on my hands, I signed up for the "street team" and requested handouts but nothing yet. I go to a lot of gigs in Boston, last night would have been a PERFECT opportunity! I got a lot of compliments on my Voivod shirt last night, LAMONT was playing with BIBLE OF THE DEVIL at the Middle East in Cambridge, very metal!

Still hoping,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 24, 2006 05:00     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did get a promopackage last Saturday. 4 katorzposters- and stickers, 3 long Voivodstickers like the s/t-ones, 4 promocd's with Voivod's X-Stream and a lot of other bands on it and some promostuff from other bands. The posters are allready hanging in my local recordstore and I chared most of the stuff with other Voivodians. Kept at least 1 piece of everything for my collection

Thanx a lot to The End!!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan