my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » World Cup Thread (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: World Cup Thread
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 21, 2006 16:13     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
BAH! No i don't think running for 90 minutes will change my mind. ..........
it's the first day of summer!!

C-lo you could at least try instead of working out every day. Do you still do that? The first day of the summer in NM?? ehh,it's very hot over there now, ain't it??
Anyways Sandra and Sara says hello and wish you a not-so-hot summer. We are celebreating midsummer on friday. Cheers to you.

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 21, 2006 17:36     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can some Brit explain this...thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKy2kWfNozk&search=peter%20crouch

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 21, 2006 18:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do the Crouch!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 21, 2006 19:46     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nunzfromzhellz:
Can some Brit explain this...thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKy2kWfNozk&search=peter%20crouch

Its straightforward enough: Footballers are twats.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 22, 2006 14:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ghana 2...Amerikans 1

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Amerikans go home! Haaaaaa!

What a fitting end. (Sorry Slug)
Evereyone here are so happy for Ghana to send USA home.

Now...

Croatia vs Australia
This game should be a good one.
Two dying teams fighting to stay alive.

GO CROATIA GO!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 22, 2006 17:29     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's plenty of good actors in soccer I've found, but too bad they won't win an Oscar for any great performance of being hurt.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2006 18:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
Ghana 2...Amerikans 1

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Amerikans go home! Haaaaaa!

What a fitting end. (Sorry Slug)
Evereyone here are so happy for Ghana to send USA home.

Now...

Croatia vs Australia
This game should be a good one.
Two dying teams fighting to stay alive.

GO CROATIA GO!

Hmmmm....what happened to poor Croatia against the Aussies today....Now who's laughing KickedKula?????????????????

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 22, 2006 21:09     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great foto! USA! bunch of loser hacks! glad they are out so the 'real' players can do whatever it is they do for 90+ minutes.
GO MAIDEN!!
Go YANKEES!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 22, 2006 22:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aussie-aussie-aussie!!! Oi-oi-oi!!!

Go home, Croatia!

After a half-assed return to form today, we'll face Ghana next Tuesday. If only Fat Boy Ronaldo can score again, all of his extra-weight (90,5 kilos!!!) will be forgiven.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 23, 2006 10:27     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck to the Ghanaians. No offence Slay, but I really hope Ghana put up a fight.

Y'know... it's the old underdog thing. Like England v Sweden

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 23, 2006 10:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
If only Fat Boy Ronaldo can score again, all of his extra-weight (90,5 kilos!!!) will be forgiven.

he's not fat he's just retaining water. anyway, his large round head seems to do the job of pushing the ball into the goal so what else can you ask for?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 23, 2006 15:50     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am depressed.

Leave me alone.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2006 15:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go, Holland, Go. We will win the world championship. haha

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted June 23, 2006 16:29     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well Italy will buy the championship.. so I have no problem
Germany gonna kick those ugly swedish out of these games...

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted June 23, 2006 16:33     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW we got totally disasterous commentator over here in Fanland. I just can't stand when the guy is screaming all the fucking time. why he just can't shut up if nothings happen??? fucker is just trying to be so hard and same time sounding so poor.... killing my nerves!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 23, 2006 17:20     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Go, Holland, Go. We will win the world championship. haha

Go Holland, go home asap
Wait for sunday then we'll see

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 24, 2006 19:43     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
I am depressed.

Leave me alone.

I know how you feel.... Germany was f*cknin' good. Now we can cheer for Portugal and Gahna. Is Ghana still on?
Portugal, Holland Mexico and Brazil GOOOOO!

hrmmm, look at that body girlzz.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 24, 2006 20:27     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
she's ugly!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 24, 2006 20:35     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
she's ugly!

He(Ronaldino) is very cute!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 25, 2006 00:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, um no he's not. good footballer but not so cute. in more important news, 11 hrs til england v ecuador. just sayin.
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted June 25, 2006 04:33     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

What the...?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 25, 2006 06:50     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Simon6 I get the message. What a funny caricature

web page
Golden Ball winner

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted June 25, 2006 10:19     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnKatorZZ:
Germany was f*cknin' good.

You're welcome. OLÉ, olé, olé, olé...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 25, 2006 11:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go for the cup now England
Germany - England in the final would rule

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted June 25, 2006 17:55     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portugal - Holland. What a game.

Sorry for you, Paul.
Ohne Holland fahr'n wir nach Berlin...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan