my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who knew Superman was a bass player?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who knew Superman was a bass player?
Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted June 11, 2006 13:27     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 11, 2006 15:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't. Who is this bassplayer??? I really do not know.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 13, 2006 08:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy bad haircut, Batman! Superman looks fatzo lately!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 13, 2006 10:50     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Holy bad haircut, Batman! Superman looks fatzo lately!

That's not nice to say that about Thanos. How about getting your ass kicked?

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted June 13, 2006 14:38     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's ok. The above picture is what happens when you get married and eat pizza and cheeseburgers all the time.

We also feature Lex Luthor on drums.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 13, 2006 15:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
one thing's for sure TUNGHOOK kick ass, and now I know the reason. With Superman and Lex Luther in the band there is a perfect balance of good and evil!!!

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 13, 2006 17:13     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
one thing's for sure TUNGHOOK kick ass

I dl'd the songs available on the official site and couldn't agree more. Way to go boys!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 13, 2006 17:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hoi Schatje,

Toch nog even op je favoriete site geweest hé!Zeg vriend,kalm aan en geniet van je rust!

This is Paul's wife,Paul is on a holiday with his mom, but even in Greece he visit you all! This is just a message to my lover.
Monique

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 13, 2006 18:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A sweet message from paul's wife to paul...what more can I say. Paul is in fact my favourite voivod fan!

Hello Monique!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 14, 2006 10:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. OOOOOOOH!

My bad Thanos, sorry.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted June 14, 2006 22:39     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're forgiven.

btw, Thanks to whomever did my avatar.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan