my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vojvodina (Voivodship)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vojvodina (Voivodship)
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 08, 2006 15:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just though some of you would find this interresting.
About the name VOIVOD and all.

::::::

The name "Vojvodina" in the Serbian language simply means "voivodship" (a type of duchy). Its original historical name was the "Serbian Voivodship", but since Vojvodina is now part of Serbia, there is no need for the prefix "Serbian" anymore. The Serbian language uses (but rarely) two more varieties of the word Vojvodina. These varieties are Vojvodovina and Vojvodstvo, which is equivalent to the Polish word for province, województwo (voivodship).

VOJVODINA (Wikipedia Link)

::::::

There is SO much more information in that link. Check it out.
I am only 4 hour's drive away from that part of Serbia.

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 08, 2006 18:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man you need to go there and like totally play some you know some voivod yeah blast it the fuck out man that would be cool all playing voivod in whats that kind of name of the place connected somehow with voivodness or uh voidoship or something vampires? no i dunno man hey crank it out man cool take a beer with you! yes!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted June 08, 2006 19:10     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
some time ago i searched in wikipedia for the voivod word....
check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voivod

if it's included in the link jeff has posted i've just spammed

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan