my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » SPAM : ZORDAX II : The METAL WAR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SPAM : ZORDAX II : The METAL WAR
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 08, 2006 13:30     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friday June 9 2006, World premiere of my Post Nuclear short film entitled ZORDAX II : The Metal War for the VITESSE LUMIÈRE festival at the Musée de la Civilisation – 85, Dalhousie Street, Québec,
QC, Canada.

It's by far my biggest personnal project !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 08, 2006 15:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool Syl. I've watched your other short films, and like them very much. Particularly the one with your face in the mirror...something ending with your head in the toilet??? Maybe I'm mixing two of them up? haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 09, 2006 08:51     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool, Syl!

But your poster lacks a bit of oomph, like a pumped up hero, big guns and a half naked chick. Oh, and don't forget a dune-bogey.

Some exemples:

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 09, 2006 13:35     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really would like to have a doubtful painting for the cover. Those are great exemple!

I like the cover of 'LE GLADIATEUR DU FUTUR' it's an ITALIAN movie called ENDGAME in english. ENDGAME II was the working title for ZORDAX II. There a direct reference to this movie that is clear as hell if you have seen it.

I'm really running around like mad for everything to be ready for tonight and I got a hang over...

I've seen Plastic Bertrand last night, the guitar player is the guy who is playing keyboard in KOSMOS the new prog-psychedelic project with Away from Voivod. He knows how to ripp a guitar solo for sure !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 09, 2006 14:53     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Plastiiiiiiiiiiiic!

I love this dude.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan