my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD TRIBUTE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD TRIBUTE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!
glauco
VoivodFan
Member # 565

posted June 07, 2006 07:57     Profile for glauco   Email glauco     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello there, after thousands trouble we finally could release

"DANCING WITH THE GODS - a Voivod tribute"

we sincerly hope you could like it!

You may download the whole album at:
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n3on

Enjoy and leave a message on our guestbook!

Thanks.

Glauco.

- Voivod Lives -

• null
     |  IP: Logged
  • pppaaaüüülll
    VoivodFan
    Member # 13

posted June 07, 2006 15:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Glauco and Marco.

Well done. I wish i had the opportunety and the capability and even the time for doing a thing like that. All i can do is whistle to the tones. ( I do that quit well, thank you).

I have put the songs on my Ipod for my holiday in Greece next week. I will be blasting your songs there!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

jdominguez
    VoivodFan
    Member # 789

posted June 07, 2006 15:37     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    EDITED. Everything related to Voivod is great here. I forgot.

Those are great covers!

pppaaaüüülll
    VoivodFan
    Member # 13

posted June 07, 2006 16:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    quote:
    Originally posted by jdominguez:
    Do you REALLY think it's really well done? Voivod deserved much more... Listen to the Prow.. COMEON!!!

The fact that they did this deserves much respect and they did it in their way. Could YOU have done it better?? Would you do such a thing? I don't think so.

--------------------

hypergrrl
    VoivodFan
    Member # 16

posted June 07, 2006 16:45     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Hey, CONGRATS on the project!! How very cool to be able to pay tribute to a great band by playing their music. I can only hum along as well

Can't wait to get home and give a listen....by the way, you airbrushed out one side of Blacky's hair

Juan87
    VoivodFan
    Member # 87

posted June 07, 2006 21:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    quote:
    Originally posted by paul:
    The fact that they did this deserves much respect and they did it in their way. Could YOU have done it better?? Would you do such a thing? I don't think so.

What an asshole

Great job guys. Your love for Voivod is very evident

--------------------

glauco
    VoivodFan
    Member # 565

posted June 08, 2006 06:31     Profile for glauco   Email glauco     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Well, maybe somebody thought we could playin' (and singing) exactly like Voivod... in the credits we wrote that's just a tribute to our prefered band, we know WE ARE NOT VOIVOD!!!

Thanks to all of you that appreciate our job!

Glauco.

P.S. I forgot, that cd would be a tribute to Piggy too. I hope, from above, he doesn't care about our skill.

glauco
    VoivodFan
    Member # 565

posted June 08, 2006 07:03     Profile for glauco   Email glauco     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    I forgot... I would also remember to all the Voivodians that this is not a professional cd, but simply a DEMO!!!

We did record all songs in our home by pc...

DBC
    VoivodFan
    Member # 350

posted June 08, 2006 10:06     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Well, you guys have my respect!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

glauco
    VoivodFan
    Member # 565

posted June 08, 2006 10:08     Profile for glauco   Email glauco     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Thanks man!!!

quote:
    Originally posted by Death Brain Cell's:
    Well, you guys have my respect!

code
    VoivodFan
    Member # 192

posted June 08, 2006 11:35     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    This is damn cool guys. Well Done! Nice guitars.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

glauco
    VoivodFan
    Member # 565

posted June 08, 2006 15:26     Profile for glauco   Email glauco     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Hey man, we don't wanna play a masterpiece, but simply showing our love for Voivod!
    And we did try to do it in that way.

We did record this demo in our home by a simple pc... so I know that was impossible to have a great result, but I think and hope all voivodian could appreciate our job!

I know we don't have Piggy's skill or Snake's voice or Away's fantasy (we use a drum machine), but I would like to have some constructive criticism and not only insult!

Thanks and bye!

quote:
    Originally posted by jdominguez:
    EDITED. Everything related to Voivod is great here. I forgot.

Those are great covers!

schroeder
    VoivodFan
    Member # 5

posted June 08, 2006 20:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    GREAT job Glauco. You should be proud of what you accomplished and I'm sure the band is touched by your tribute. The time and energy you all took was certainly worth it.

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
    VoivodFan
    Member # 595

posted June 08, 2006 21:24     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    I stand by Schroeder's words.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
    http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
    http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
    http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
    VoivodFan
    Member # 19

posted June 08, 2006 21:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    Voivod is difficult as all fuck to cover. Sure, it's flawed, but the intent is genuine, and for that I have alot of respect for you guys.

Bravo!

marco
    VoivodFan
    Member # 34

posted June 12, 2006 03:47     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
    quote:
    Originally posted by Skulhed:
    Voivod is difficult as all fuck to cover. Sure, it's flawed, but the intent is genuine, and for that I have alot of respect for you guys.

Bravo!

Thanks to all for your nice words!
    One thing I realized playing this tribute album is how special and original was the Piggy's way of playng. It was for sure one of the best guitar player ever!
    We hope to have made something little with this tribute to keep alive his spirit.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
    Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan