my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » SLAYER NATIONAL DAY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SLAYER NATIONAL DAY
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 06, 2006 15:50     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KNAC.com is player SLAYER non stop today.

ANd we can here a new song on the

SLAYER website

METAL

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 06, 2006 16:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
first day buyer. great song. Slayer rules.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 06, 2006 16:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That new track's bloody good. Starts a bit iffy, but when it gets going, woo!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 06, 2006 17:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, great to hear Lombardo back again with Slayer...his drums sound amazing!

Speaking about 6-6-06...I thought the new Deicide was out today...went down to the local record store, and it wasn't there! WTF?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 06, 2006 20:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First thing i did this morning was putting on Show No Mercy... then i figured that whole thing was silly... so i graduated to Mercyful Fate instead.

And no matter how many times i refresh, i only get the 10 seconds clip of Cult. Baaah

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 06, 2006 20:12     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloudz:
Yeah, great to hear Lombardo back again with Slayer...his drums sound amazing!

Speaking about 6-6-06...I thought the new Deicide was out today...went down to the local record store, and it wasn't there! WTF?

It's out in August instead. Rushing an album out just for the gimmick value of a release date isn't a great idea. They have, however, put up a demo version of a song or two on iTunes, though, and it's very, very good. Better than anything else they've done, personally. Deicide weren't very good to begin with - now with some proper guitarists in tow, it sounds like they've improved.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 06, 2006 22:18     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love the new Slayer track. Great lyrics too.

I've made my choice - 666!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 07, 2006 17:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YEAH ! ! !

that's the reason I love SLAYER... this track kills!!!!
bring on the new cd. Slayer and Voivod on the same day!!!! I might need a supply of oxygen also

--------------------

yawn

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 08, 2006 08:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayer day started with Hell Awaits and ended with Chemical Warfare, all blasted out with the volume set to stupid o'clock. Oh the joy

--------------------

Hail Santa...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 08, 2006 20:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard a coupl emore new Slayer tracks (thanks to a good friend) and "OH MY DEAR FUKIN GOD... THIS NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO BE INFUKINCRDIBLE, AND UNBEFUKINLEIVABLE ! ! !

--------------------

yawn

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted June 08, 2006 23:24     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah,the 3 songs sampler is killer.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 09, 2006 08:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cult sounded like Reign in Blood Part Two to me. Is that wrong? Not really I guess, need to hear the rest of the album.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 09, 2006 12:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got the sampler as well (mp3). Cult, plus Eyes of the Insane and Jihad. Still have to listen to it, tho. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 09, 2006 12:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
I got the sampler as well (mp3). Cult, plus Eyes of the Insane and Jihad. Still have to listen to it, tho. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

Well, i'd apreciate it.
voivodian@hotmail.com

thanks in advance.....

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 09, 2006 13:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Jihad smokes!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 09, 2006 15:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul, you've got mail.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 09, 2006 18:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
listened to SOUTH OF HEAVEN driving to work this morning, and damn that album still bloews me away. The new tunes remind me of this album with some evolution.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 09, 2006 23:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

obliviousmax@yahoo.com

VERY interested!!!!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 10, 2006 19:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
VERY interested!!!!

Done.

BTW, finally got to listen to it. Jihad smokes!!!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2006 19:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Done.

I loaded my Ipod with the 3 tunes and blew my head off at work today while a cut frames and thrashed out to new SLAYER. JIHAD is brutal as fuck.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 10, 2006 20:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Done.

Thanks mucho buddy! I'm gonna check that shiznit out right NOW!!

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 15, 2006 02:35     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please, pretty please!!! Sorry I'm late!
intothepaulymonium@hotmail dot com

Slayer - Christ Illusion
releases August 8, 2006

01. Flesh Storm
02. Catalyst
03. Eyes of the Insane
04. Jihad
05. Skeleton Christ
06. Consfearacy
07. Black Serenade
08. Catatonic
09. Cult
10. Supremist

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 15, 2006 10:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check your mail, BlackCloudz.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan