my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Holy Grail of 80's Videos (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Holy Grail of 80's Videos
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 10, 2006 09:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LyKcantropen:

I think the song is more ridiculous than the video, but there you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDH8DyV99Hk&search=manowar

Oh my fucking christ!! Where have this band been all my life? Fantastic!!!!!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 11, 2006 21:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread is a riot!!

Here's something I found, remember that cheese movie

"Trick or Treat" ??

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 11, 2006 21:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright one more. If anyone can guess who "Tim Tim" is you get a free case of eyeliner

Shotgun

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 11, 2006 23:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I watched Trick or Treat again about 2 weeks ago. And Tim Skold does coke with Manson now.

I know my cheese, bitch.

Bring in the eyeliner.
Thank you.

And now for my contribution to this fiasco... I bring you... the cheesiest video i've ever seen. Hecate Enthroned's atrocious Ode To A Haunted Wood video. Pay close attention to the guy who looks like a corpsepainted rodent. He rules! (see at the 2:43 mark)

O, Youtube, what DON'T you have?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPfAVfxnPII

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted June 12, 2006 00:18     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh yes thanks for that Hecate Enthroned, skul! Thats some serious cheese. Can you say 'out of tune guitars'? haha

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 14, 2006 23:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

I watched Trick or Treat again about 2 weeks ago. And Tim Skold does coke with Manson now.

I know my cheese, bitch.

Bring in the eyeliner.
Thank you.

HAHA!!
Yer too good, Skul. You scare me now! I'll get that eyeliner right to ya ASAP

--------------------

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted June 14, 2006 23:44     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Talking about Asap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lksO2C1-kc&search=adrian%20smith
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 16, 2006 05:15     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Ode To A Haunted Wood video.

I have to thank you sir, that video made my day. And what a song title...uhhuhuh...a haunted wood...huhuhuh...in the morning? huhuhuh..

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 16, 2006 05:40     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see if anyone has the guts to watch THIS
to the end without crying even once.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 16, 2006 08:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The feeling I am coming away with from this thread is that Black Metal bands should stick to the photocopied cassette inlays and not make any more videos.

I was going to say 'until they sign to a major and get to spend shitloads of money on one' but that didn't stop Cradle of Filth from continuing to churn out uninspired shitiness.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan