my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VV article in BWBK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VV article in BWBK
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 06, 2006 08:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone picked up the latest issue yet? I just skimmed it last night and it looks excellent. I'm not crazy about that mag but I had to buy the copy for obvious reasons(they cannot seem to give a bad review to anybody - always suspect). They talk to each individual member including Glen Robinson about Katorz.
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 06, 2006 09:36     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, I didn't even know it was out yet! I gotta pick it up this Friday. I love that mag.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 06, 2006 09:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BWBK Rules!

Too bad they dont have distributorship here in Hrvatska.

I still have the last issue they did with Voivod in it.
The one with that cool cartoon pic of the band.

BTW...Speaking of Mags...i heard that CREAM is folding. Or maybe it was being sold.
Anyways...the owner and founder is flat broke now. That sux.
I grew up with that mag.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 11, 2006 09:53     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally pick up this issue. Good article. The interview with Ihsahn is good too.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan