my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » teeheeheeee

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: teeheeheeee
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 31, 2006 12:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Patently Silly
One for the mad professors

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 31, 2006 13:06     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reminds me of one of my favorite books, Carelman's "Catalog of Impossible to Find Objects" (my translation here).

Contains the coffee pot for masochists:

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 01, 2006 09:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let me know if anyone comes across an Automatic Nose Picker and/or Butt Scratcher.
I would prefer the automation to be simultaneous, but can purchase the components seperately.

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted June 01, 2006 11:40     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats excellent mat!

Have you seen the book "the time wasters letters? They are by one of the guys who does look around you - they are brilliant!

Sends letters about things he's invented to real companies - like trying to sell "Beef scarecrows" to a garden centre - highly recommended and thoroughly mad!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/1843171082/ref=sib_dp_pt/202-2983309-0086219#reader-page

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan