my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » For British Persons interested in Celtic Frost

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For British Persons interested in Celtic Frost
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 29, 2006 15:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From the Celtic Frost site:

Celtic Frost just confirmed their only UK live date for 2006 at London's Mean Fiddler venue on Saturday, August 19th, at which they will be supported by Cryptopsy, Gorerotted and She Said Destroy

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 29, 2006 17:33     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So totally there.
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted May 29, 2006 23:18     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Satan will be pleased.

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted May 30, 2006 05:18     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oohh....

Only this morning on the tram was I wondering over this very thing....

.....must get tickets.....

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 30, 2006 12:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking fuck, now I must sell my Beautiful Days ticket... hope my folks won't be too annoyed with me!
Yayyy!!!
Frost!
Frost!
Frost!

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 31, 2006 04:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smell a vvf meetup...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 31, 2006 05:53     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't me!

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 31, 2006 07:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I smell a vvf meetup...

Sweaty armpits in the moshpit?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 31, 2006 12:40     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Morgoth_Mothman:
oohh....

Heyyyyy

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 01, 2006 06:56     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm dilemma.

I'll get to see them at Wacken so I'll be flat broke....

But what a lineup for the Mean Fiddler gig!

Damn I'm gonna have to sell myself for scientific experiments...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 02, 2006 12:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll buy your ticket Knickerbocker. Won't it be much better in a smaller venue? This is a no-brainer to me.

Sat? AND Cryptopsy? fuckin' bloody hell. I should go to this one myself.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 02, 2006 12:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... Mean Fiddler is a pokey suckass little venue. Bad sound, bad view, bad beer.

Went to 'see' Yngwie there, was near the middle and I'd have hardly seen him on the stage at all if he wasn't so fat.

Still, its fucking on!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 03, 2006 22:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A BLABBERMOUTH.NET visitor has submitted the following report:

"I just got back from the Rock Hard Festival in Gelsenkirchen in Germany, where CELTIC FROST [were supposed to] headline [Saturday night, June 3]. After BOLT THROWER left the stage the organisation and Martin Eric Ain came upon stage to say that CELTIC FROST had to cancel. Thomas Gabriel Fischer [CELTIC FROST frontman] apparently had some acute kidney problems, was rushed to the hospital, drugged with morphine and will be flown back to Switzerland tomorrow. The organisation had found a few other bands willing to play a few more songs, so there was at least something. NEVERMORE played three songs, SOILWORK, who had already arrived on the festival, also played a few songs and BRAINSTORM and SODOM closed the festival."

We will have more information as it becomes available.

CELTIC FROST's long-awaited "comeback" CD, "Monotheist", was released on May 30 via Century Media Records (one day earlier internationally).

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 03, 2006 23:24     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ouch, that must have hurt. Hope everything's fine with Tom.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 04, 2006 01:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"OOOOOHHHGGGHHHH"
That sucks. I hope this doesn't screw up their tour plans.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 04, 2006 03:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, i was just going to bring that news to this site. I was talking to Tom and looking back it seemes to me that he was in pain. At the moment i thought he wanted to look more evil. I asked him how he was doing and he just said "ok" with a face that told me "please leave me alone, i want to lay down in my bus". He did also 5 seconds after we shot that pictures.
Tom i hope you are getting better soon. I hope you will be able to spread your music through the dark world.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 04, 2006 15:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope Tom gets better! Yeah, he does look rathered pained in them pics. Evil, to!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 04, 2006 21:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OI FOKKERZ;

CELTIC FROST Mainman Will Be Well Enough To Play Next Week's SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL - June 4, 2006

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported yesterday, CELTIC FROST cancelled their scheduled appearance at the Rock Hard Festival in Gelsenkirchen, Germany Saturday night (June 3) after mainman Thomas Gabriel Fischer was rushed to the hospital as a result of suffering from "acute kidney problems" and was flown back to Switzerland earlier today. According to the organizers of the Sweden Rock Festival (slateed for June 8-10 in Sölvesborg, Sweden), where CELTIC FROST are scheduled to perform next weekend, "We can now tell you that CELTIC FROST WILL play at Sweden Rock Festival next week, so don't worry!"

CELTIC FROST's long-awaited "comeback" CD, "Monotheist", was released on May 30 via Century Media Records (one day earlier internationally).

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 05, 2006 01:36     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank dog for that

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 05, 2006 08:28     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second vvvVVVRRRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖMMMMMmmmm's comment. Pain in your innards sure helps making evil facial expressions...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 06, 2006 15:05     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He posted a blog (god I hate that word) entry today, so I guess he's okay.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 06, 2006 15:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LyKcantropen:
He posted a blog (god I hate that word) entry today, so I guess he's okay.

In his case, that's not a blog, it's a blooooohg!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 06, 2006 19:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, good catch.

Kidney stones are grimm.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan