my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Korean C(l)ock lady

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Korean C(l)ock lady
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 23, 2006 16:13     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Korean clocklady: I have 100 cocks here

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 23, 2006 17:45     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How terribly insensitive of them to bully her so, especially when she is trying her best. Such cruelty.

I'll have to offer her my hot, thick hard-as-steel cuckoo clock some day...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 24, 2006 00:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you for the laff

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 24, 2006 08:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need to get me one of those wind up cocks.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 24, 2006 10:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get a life, Uffe. But don't forget to mail me that lady's phone number first.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan