my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What would you ask to Voivod?AFTER THE INTERVIEW (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What would you ask to Voivod?AFTER THE INTERVIEW
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 25, 2006 10:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool biareusesesse...or however I'm supposed to spell you name...haha.

I'll just call you Dr. Suess.

Dinner? With Away & Snake? Did you let on that you post at voivodfan.com. And how much we love them...andandand...did you write down everything they ate? andandand...Can't wait to read the interview.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 25, 2006 11:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aha! Can you ask them if they ever stayed in the same Holiday Inn as Status Quo????
.. Oh. Damn, too late

D'OH!!

--------------------

String em up

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted May 25, 2006 17:39     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
did you write down everything they ate?

both snake and away ate salad and lasagne (a type of pasta)

one of the best days of my life

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 25, 2006 20:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vey cool indeed!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome day with us, it'll be nice to hear a more detailed desciption of the interview. Post a link to the online site where the interview will be posted and maybe someone can run the italian thru babblefish translator so we can all read it.

Congrats on your "day you'll never forget"

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted May 25, 2006 22:39     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
... Congrats on your "day you'll never forget"
[/QB]

I second that.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 25, 2006 23:35     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Biarus,
I'm really glad that you got to interview Voivod/had dinner with them! Thanks for slipping my question in-I know there's only a certain amount of time to talk with interview subjects-not enough time to ask'em every question possible. Along with the other ravenous chaosmongers on this forum,I more than look forward to reading it once you get everything translated/transcribed...Cheers,

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted May 26, 2006 03:52     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
Hey Biarus,
I'm really glad that you got to interview Voivod/had dinner with them! Thanks for slipping my question in-I know there's only a certain amount of time to talk with interview subjects-not enough time to ask'em every question possible. Along with the other ravenous chaosmongers on this forum,I more than look forward to reading it once you get everything translated/transcribed...Cheers,

no problem,I tried to ask them the most possible without acting like an annoying fan...schroeder got the point i think, I'll link you the site and then you'll try to use a translator....if i had more time I'll translate in english,but I'm currently under exams...
please be patient!!!

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

Daneel Oliva
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 803

posted May 26, 2006 15:26     Profile for Daneel Oliva   Email Daneel Oliva     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so... what exactly is a cuboid upside down cell, anyways?

--------------------

I float unseen outside the screen.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 26, 2006 15:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by biareus:
lasagne (a type of pasta)

Lasagne!? Pasta!? What's this!?

!?

--------------------

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted May 27, 2006 02:02     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:

!?

Thank you. That was good.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 27, 2006 11:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:

!?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan