my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hallowed be thy Fender.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hallowed be thy Fender.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 22, 2006 23:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1. Introduction

Malmsteen is the way, the truth and the music. No one is allowed to play guitar if not by his own influence.
Blessed are the ones who listen to Malmsteen, because theirs is the knowledge of music.
Let the one who never rocked to Malmsteen throw the first stone.
Let the Malmsteen mp3s come to me, because I shall listen to them at guitar ecstasy.

2. Genesis

And the earth was full of feeling and grove; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Then Malmsteen said: let there be shredding. And let it divide the feeling from the shred.
And there was arpeggios from hell and trilogy suite. And Malmsteen saw that it was good, and rejoiced. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

3. The Temptation

And Malmsteen was playing guitar for 40 days in the desert, and then came Slash, the devil, to make him fall into temptation.
And Slash said: the feeling and the groove will I give thee, and the adoration of the histerical jerks, if thou play slow.
Malmsteen then shredded and cried, with voice of thunder: NOT ONLY OF FEELING SHALL LIVE THE GUITARRIST, BUT OF ALL THE ARPEGGIOS AND SWEEPS THAT COME FROM MY GUITAR.

4. Repulse to Profanation

One day, at the Easter celebration, Malmsteen went to Jerusalem. And there were gathered in the temple all the feeling and groove followers, selling semiacoustics and Les Pauls at the doors of the Temple, spreading the word of feeling and all kind of profanation.

Malmsteen pulled out the strings from his guitar and made a whip out of them, and expelled the feeling from the temple, yelling: MY HOUSE IS A PLACE OF SHREDDING, NO FEELING SHALL BE ADMITTED HERE!

5. The Creation of the Creator

And the mother of Malmsteen was alone in her house, absorbed in musical thoughts, when an angel came from the sky and said:
BLESSED ARE THOU AMONG WOMEN, BECAUSE THOU SHALT GIVE BIRTH TO THE LORD OF GUITAR.
Malmsteen’s mother said: but who am I, just a swedish woman, to be worthy of such honour?
The angel then said: FEAR NO MORE, BECAUSE BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB, AND THOU SHALT CALL HIM YNGWIE, WHICH MEANS: "THE CHOSEN ONE OF METAL"

6. The Wisdom and Serenity of Yngwie Before the Conspiracy of the Profane

The disciples were gathered at the synagogue, listening to Malmsteen and rocking out. But fear was at their hearts, because the followers of feeling and groove were conspiring to kill them.
Then the prophet said: have no fear, followers of the King. As long as there is shredding in thy guitars and Metal in thy hearts, thou shalt never be beaten by the infidel.
And then came sacred fire from the sky to burn the heretic, and the disciples were blessed with the gift of virtuose.

7. The Conclusion

And Yngwie was condemned to carry a scaloped cross, with earplugs with thorns in his head, with a Guns and Roses CD playing in loop. At 3 pm he gave up, but not for all eternity. Then all the music stores closed, all the amps crashed, and guitar strings broke. It was then that the followers of the feeling and groove all bowed and said: “-He was in fact the God of Guitar”.

Let Malmsteen be with thou.

Amen.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 23, 2006 02:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 23, 2006 03:56     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I always wanted to see him join Venom.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 23, 2006 04:39     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhoh!

A certain Welsh rotord00d will luv this one

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 23, 2006 06:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What have u been smoking?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted May 23, 2006 06:21     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need a life.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 23, 2006 09:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by escubria:
You need a life.

HEH! Don't insult Slay!

I'm the only one here allowed to insult our little Brazilian friend.

So, Slay, where did you get that from?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 23, 2006 10:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You need a life.

Our fellow Voivodian escubria is trying to build a carrer of insulting people here. He needs to try harder, though, he's not succeeding.

Oh, Seb, I got it from a brazilian Metal website. Did the translation by myself.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted May 23, 2006 15:01     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't an insult, I'm sad that you were insulted. I am just concerned for your mental well being.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 23, 2006 15:05     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We already know that Slay is crazy. That goes for most of us. Worse to know is that we have yet another dick on the forum.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted May 23, 2006 19:38     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Slay, vroomfondorz called you a dick.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 23, 2006 23:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh boy, here we go again! You all need to learn how to play together.
Slay,
Great piece. I believe the fat Swede in tight leather pants is getting bigger everyday. And I don't mean bigger in popularity! I'm off to scallop my fretboards.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 23, 2006 23:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Wasn't an insult, I'm sad that you were insulted. I am just concerned for your mental well being.

Oh. Oh! Why, thanks for the concern! In fact I do feel in need of some rest lately. I was thinking of a 5-star hotel in Cancun. I'll e-mail you my bank account later, for money purposes.

BTW, don't you call me dick, Uffe!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 24, 2006 00:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's tangents like this that make me realize why this section is called "Cosmic DRAMA"

--------------------

yawn

Nox
VoivodFan
Member # 801

posted May 24, 2006 03:51     Profile for Nox   Email Nox     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh come on guys Slug is right!We have to leaern to work like a team!!.....Mtaleheads=Brotherhood of united Steel

--------------------

††† In the name of God,impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.Amen †††

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 24, 2006 04:43     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"BTW, don't you call me dick, Uffe!"

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted May 24, 2006 06:26     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytorz:
Oh. Oh! Why, thanks for the concern! In fact I do feel in need of some rest lately. I was thinking of a 5-star hotel in Cancun. I'll e-mail you my bank account later, for money purposes.

What ever you desire my liege.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 24, 2006 07:47     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hey Slay, vroomfondorz called you a dick.

Who's kid? Who's dick?

This thread is funny. Marco, you created a monster!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 24, 2006 10:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Marco, you created a monster!

RRRÖÖÖAAARRR!!!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan