my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Way to go Lordi. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Way to go Lordi.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 24, 2006 12:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the opposite thing will happen.
There will be a backlash against anything so "Evil -looking."

My prediction for next year is business as usual...except there will be a few more Guitar Bands in competition.

Does anyone remember last year's Swiss entry? That band who wore white clothes.
I kinda liked that song, but my vote went for that Russian band with the girl on vox.
Natalia Podolskaya with "Nobody Hurt No One". That song kicks ass!
Norway had that Glam band...which was funny.

Oh! Speaking of Norway...I liked that song they did this year. It was nice.
Also loved the Sweden song by that lady who won before.

It all just goes to show that Scandinavian's ROCK!
Makes me want to move up there and join the fun.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 24, 2006 14:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check the Lordi video!

Their music actually sounds like Europe fronted by Gene Simmons. It's very poppy.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 24, 2006 18:07     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Their music actually sounds like Europe fronted by Gene Simmons. It's very poppy.

The main man is a huge KISS fan I hear, no wonder they look and sound like that. All their stuff is catchy and melodic, simple songs in the vein of Alice Cooper, KISS, Twisted Sister...you get the picture.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 25, 2006 08:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, this is the Eurovision performance:
HERE

Best moment: starting at 2:10, there's something really cool happening...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 25, 2006 09:20     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus.. what a bunch of fuckin morons. People do realize how this makes the white race look ?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 25, 2006 12:47     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Hatross. Good point there. Luckily all the other performers were prime examples of white supremacy, making Lordi look like a bunch of retards.

Oh, sorry. Didn't notice you were just flaming there. Ho-hum and ta ta.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 25, 2006 15:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Humm...

That is a copy of my brain wave patterns at the time i made the post, by this big picture you may be able to decern where i was coming from ? Trust me Vain... im no supremacist i hate everyone equally. But believe it or not i do have my eye on the whites of today and if i was thinking about entering into the world of supremacy it would possibly be directed to the likes of my own.

Ho-hum

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 27, 2006 08:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nOW SEE THIS, 80,000 PEOPLE ATTEND LORDI PARTY.

KLICK THIS, NOW

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan