my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Launch Exclusive "Making Of" Katorz Trailer (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: VOIVOD Launch Exclusive "Making Of" Katorz Trailer
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 19, 2006 09:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems lots of people cannot read the thing. Is there somebody who is willing to share the goods with us somehow??

thank you.............

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 19, 2006 09:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Works fine with Mozilla under XP.

I'll see if i can extract the video, tho.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 19, 2006 10:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ron - it also works on Firefox using mac. Guess it's just a matter of plug-ins or someshit that I don't fully understand! It's worth working out though as the clip ROCKS!!

Edit: just tried it on Safari and IE and it works fine.

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted May 19, 2006 10:26     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow...cant wait to see that documentary...after all that has happend...now is a great time to be a voivodfan !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted May 19, 2006 11:03     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks H.

That wasn't a problem for me, I just add to find the "adequate" browser.

I have the latest Windows Media Player, but it doesn't work. Even in Safari.

The webmasters at MP3.com (and some other places too), should test their website before putting it online.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 19, 2006 11:53     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Downloaded firefox for Mac and it worked. Thanx for do some thinking for a computerzero Didn't work on my Safari too, but I don't care anymore..

Whowwwwwww!!

Great trailer indeed! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 19, 2006 18:50     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seeate:
[QB]Geez, I think you're being a bit harsh on ol' Jason there Paulie. Being the only other 'guitarist' in the band for the past 4 or so years I think Jason would have a reasonably good idea of the tunings Piggy used.
I don't think he infered that Piggy only used one type of tuning or played one finger bar chords all the time either.
QB]

Actually, that's exactly what I got from his words, it inferred an oversimplified approach, which just isn't the case. Piggy was a highly technical player, and Jason's words made it sound like it wasn't (or something like that). However, I will admit being a little hypercritical of Jason. I might be old and crabby , but I admit my faults.

Whatever, I'm looking forward to it all. The guy was a genius, humble as could be.

Very best, PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 19, 2006 19:28     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOly shit that was cool!! Thnks Ron for posting the link!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted May 21, 2006 20:37     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! There is no video for me. I just hear the audio. But shit, that was cool too! The samples sound promising.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted May 21, 2006 21:39     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm using Mozilla Firefox too, works fine for me.
It'd be cool to get it into a downloadable format though live an avi.

What would be even cooler would be a limited edition release of Katorz with the Piggy dvd included!
Sounds like the doco is still being worked on though.

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted May 22, 2006 11:20     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh! Just saw the trailer with video now as well. Shit this stuff is amazing. Away playing drums in that totally voivodian room was just great and emotional! This trailer made my day.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 12, 2006 03:10     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For people having trouble viewing the video on mp3.com, try this link at YouTube:

YouTube Version

needler
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 814

posted June 12, 2006 03:24     Profile for needler   Email needler     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'making of katorz' trailer as AVI, MPG, WMV file.. Give me link..
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 12, 2006 03:36     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seeate:
For people having trouble viewing the video on mp3.com, try this link at YouTube:

YouTube Version

Ahh... can't thank you enough, man. I really needed to see that.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted June 12, 2006 05:27     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank The End Records for uploading it there!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 12, 2006 13:14     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone on OS X should download and install this free plug-in :
http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/8/9/c8951314-e056-404a-8ea8-8744e42594aa/WM%20Components%202.0.2.dmg

You'll then be able to play all that shitty .wmv crap that's all over the net...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan