my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "What the fuck" dream of the day.... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: "What the fuck" dream of the day....
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 16, 2006 16:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so I'm a little embarassed but I'll tell anyway...but you will remain anonymous dreamboy

Last night I had a dream that I was "dating" a fellow male Voivodfanner

I say "dating" because in the dream I think I was trying to break up with him, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Oh, there were a bunch of slobbery wet kisses too (on his part, btw )

Anyway, Voivod rules and have a great night's sleep!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 16, 2006 17:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
c'mon...just a little hint bout who this wet kisser is...just a little one?\
Please.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2006 17:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe...

Oh come on give us a hint at least!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2006 17:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaz:
c'mon...just a little hint bout who this wet kisser is...just a little one?\
Please.

We musta been typing at the same time!

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 16, 2006 17:30     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a coincidence, I had the same damn dream last night too!!! Could it be that we're destined to be together in a secret romance? Well, probably not.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2006 17:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a wet dream and it didn't involve anyone here.

Sorry.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 16, 2006 18:16     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe it was just a composite of all the great guys that hang out here and no one inparticular....
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2006 18:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cute!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 16, 2006 22:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
come on you can tell everyone that it was MEZCAL !!!! If not, he would want you to say that anyway cause he's the VVF ladies man

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 17, 2006 01:54     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Maybe it was just a composite of all the great guys that hang out here and no one inparticular....

Except me! I'm not a great guy. I fucked up again!
Sounds like an orgy to me.
As stated above, excluding me!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2006 03:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this thing should be cleared up immediately.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 17, 2006 03:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a no-trousers dream last night, only this time my underpants had a pocket in which there was a small handgun.

The guy on the train wouldn't sell me sherbet and I considered using the gun to obtain the sherbet.

I don't know what this means. Voivod wern't in it, but possibly a couple of Voivodfans were. I'm not saying which ones because I really don't think they'd understand.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 17, 2006 08:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
Sounds like an orgy to me.

But I'm not an orgy guy!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 17, 2006 08:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
come on you can tell everyone that it was MEZCAL !!!! If not, he would want you to say that anyway cause he's the VVF ladies man

Schroeder is right. Just admit what we've known all along Hypergoddess...you want me. And its mutual as long as you have a good job(so I can quit mine) and let me move in so I can sit in front of your computer all day eating cheese puffs and drinking natural light. Sounds like the ideal romance doesn't it?? My heart is all a flurry now...Love is in the air..............Live that dream baby!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 17, 2006 10:11     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Schroeder is right. Just admit what we've known all along Hypergoddess...you want me. And its mutual as long as you have a good job(so I can quit mine) and let me move in so I can sit in front of your computer all day eating cheese puffs and drinking natural light. Sounds like the ideal romance doesn't it?? My heart is all a flurry now...Love is in the air..............Live that dream baby!!

Thanks Schroeder for bringing Mez into this

Mezzy, Mezzy, Mezzy....yep, now that King Kula #6 Lynn is in Croatia and soooo far out of the picture....it could have been.....but....did I ever mention that I just got married in March?!?

I'll give a couple of hints....it wasn't you, Mez....and of course slug, it surely wasn't you

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 17, 2006 10:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How bout a name change...mrs. hypergrrl?

I'll take a guess: xd?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 17, 2006 11:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Thanks Schroeder for bringing Mez into this

Mezzy, Mezzy, Mezzy....yep, now that King Kula #6 Lynn is in Croatia and soooo far out of the picture....it could have been.....but....did I ever mention that I just got married in March?!?

I'll give a couple of hints....it wasn't you, Mez....and of course slug, it surely wasn't you

Damn..Okay, well can I still move in??

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 17, 2006 11:44     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If hypergrrl is dream-dumping me I wanna know about it.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 17, 2006 12:43     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ouhh XD!

You have such a huge, monstreous and dreamworthy

beard
XLLD

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 17, 2006 13:40     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if hypergrrl is dream-kicking our collective asses, I think we have every right to know who is the... Hm, chosen one?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 17, 2006 15:04     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You mean ORGY OF THE DEAD!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 17, 2006 15:09     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
....but....did I ever mention that I just got married in March?!?

No, you did not!

So belated Congratulations!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 17, 2006 16:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

hahaha, i just spit coffee reading that...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 17, 2006 17:37     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaz:
I'll take a guess: xd?

Hmmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Damn..Okay, well can I still move in??

Hmmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
....dream-dumping....

Dream-dumping (v.) - the act of defecating in la-la-land

quote:
Originally posted by Megz:
No, you did not!

So belated Congratulations!

Thank you muchly, Megz!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2006 18:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love you too.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan